Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends was saying she bought The Rising Tide restaurant for 1.5 million and sold it for a lot less, do you know if this is true?
Not true. She had loads of investors and ran into trouble with tax man. She was vile when there. All over you if you were someone but god help ordinary joe soap!

One of my friends was saying she bought The Rising Tide restaurant for 1.5 million and sold it for a lot less, do you know if this is true?
Not true. She had loads of investors and ran into trouble with tax man. She was vile when there. All over you if you were someone but god help ordinary joe soap!

Reactions: 3
Her stories are so painful to watch with the subtitles. Every time I see “EHM” I wince.

Reactions: 3
Where would we be without Sandra, only for her we wouldn’t know what is going on in the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah in fairness that is lovely news for anyone but I think she has had some medical issues that would have made this news even more special…I am however shocked that she has a partner and still lives with the mammy!

Reactions: 19
Would it be ivf and a doner, never ever heard anything about a partner, saying that im delighted for her, she spoke of surgery few years that could only get done in uk, so im guessing she had fertility struggle, i do like her but find people dont, what a lovely post, delighted

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She did say she had a partner but didn’t specify if it was male/female…tbf it doesn’t matter either way even if it was a donor it’s still lovely news…once she doesn’t go down the La Larby “earthside & poonami” tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh it’s such lovely news 💕💕💕 and I do like the fact she keeps her private life private unlike savvy with limbs! Hopefully she keeps it the same way with their lovely little baby 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She did say she had a partner but didn’t specify if it was male/female…tbf it doesn’t matter either way even if it was a donor it’s still lovely news…once she doesn’t go down the La Larby “earthside & poonami” tit!
Agreed im delighted for her, best news in ages

Delighted for her, whatever way it has happened, always good news 💕
Me too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh it’s such lovely news 💕💕💕 and I do like the fact she keeps her private life private unlike savvy with limbs! Hopefully she keeps it the same way with their lovely little baby 🙌🏻
Exactly! I’m delighted for her. Meanwhile Super Grabby Greedy Sabby is posting pictures of her sitting room …. Again 🥱

Reactions: 10
How’s that for a surprise. She still drives me crackers but wishing her a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Reactions: 13
Agreed it's lovely news for her (tattlers had an inkling back a few pages ) when she was out the wans for dinner a few weeks ago

Jordan and Sabby are those two that say "I'm so glad the news is out"in others words we knew before everyone else!

Reactions: 11
Delighted for her. Can't believe she has a partner lol....was definitely single until relatively recently...used post about Tinder and being single etc. Anyway not saying a partner has to be a man either so who knows. Good luck to her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.