Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no fan of Sandra but I can't understand why she would go anywhere with those dregs of society
Saw one pic but I think she went home early as didn’t see a trace of her later on, think ‘twas after 4 Julie was strolling home but late for Sandy ?

Reactions: 2
She needs to size down in those dresses. Shes swamped in all the material. They're like duvet covers on her.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if a size change would improve how hideous most of them are 🤣 Does anyone know how old she actually is? She dresses like she’s 100.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t watched her in awhile it tonight I did and my Lord it doesn’t matter if she’s talking favour roasted Ham or a Savida Dress she coke as Ross as the last sanctimonious frigid Cork has seen

The diplomat strikes again - breaking news ‘bulletin’ about Ukraine followed by a ‘yummy porridge’ post a few minutes later. She is so tone deaf it’s frightening…lucky she’s appointed herself as spokesperson of the people because no-one else would nominate her. She must live her entire life under a rock (read: dressed up to the nines on her mum’s sofa)

Reactions: 8
The diplomat strikes again - breaking news ‘bulletin’ about Ukraine followed by a ‘yummy porridge’ post a few minutes later. She is so tone deaf it’s frightening…lucky she’s appointed herself as spokesperson of the people because no-one else would nominate her. She must live her entire life under a rock (read: dressed up to the nines on her mum’s sofa)
Stop. I actually died seeing her “definitely a morning for porridge” in the middle of her posts on Russia and Ukraine. Yup porridge will solve it. Followed by “absolutely terrifying for us all”.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Stop. I actually died seeing her “definitely a morning for porridge” in the middle of her posts on Russia and Ukraine. Yup porridge will solve it. Followed by “absolutely terrifying for us all”.
Sandra wouldn't be the sharpest knife in the drawer 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised she didn’t include one of her ill-timed PR posts shilling nana dresses or planners 🙄

Reactions: 2
One of my friends was saying she bought The Rising Tide restaurant for 1.5 million and sold it for a lot less, do you know if this is true?

Reactions: 3
One of my friends was saying she bought The Rising Tide restaurant for 1.5 million and sold it for a lot less, do you know if this is true?
Not true and she had many secret owners behind closed doors ,many invested in it . She is only creaming herself with Ukraine, she is back to being a non elected spokesperson for the stupid people on Insta

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.