Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The

Lord Mayor of cork ☺ Wasn’t really the best kept secret 😬
Wow im delighted for her but doesnt seem her type, age was against her and maybe settled, partner of lord mayor great, partner of tyre man not so great. They kept it quiet surely he brought her to events

Reactions: 3
She has been riding him on the sly for a few months. In and out of hotel rooms. Best kept secret said Sabrina Hill and Lisa Jordan but the whole of Ballincollig knows 🙄
I thought she was single...then when she announced I thought it was a longterm partner she must have kept offline all this time....sounds like she wasnt in too much of a committed relationship so...

Reactions: 4
Wow im delighted for her but doesnt seem her type, age was against her and maybe settled, partner of lord mayor great, partner of tyre man not so great. They kept it quiet surely he brought her to events
I was wondering how they kept it quiet, went for a look & he took his mother to some events. It must be very new relationship. He has a 13 year old & a 7 year old

Well I wasn’t expecting to read this news this morning?
The Lord Mayor of Cork is her baby daddy?

Reactions: 5
She has been riding him on the sly for a few months. In and out of hotel rooms. Best kept secret said Sabrina Hill and Lisa Jordan but the whole of Ballincollig knows 🙄
Sabrina will be next to announce ‘some lovely news’. I’d put money on it 👍

He does look much older than that but I’m noticing a lot of fellas in the 35-45 bracket look like roadkill
Dead at the roadkill comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfollowed Sabrina ages ago, has she a new man too 😂
Oh yes. He’s been on the scene a few months. Only ever shows pics of his arms or legs….so we call him Limbs.

So back to Sister Sandy…was she dating this guy a while or was she riding him on the sly and got knocked up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought Sabrina was married and had been for years?

I wonder if Sandra’s bundle of joy is a bit of a surprise baby, she said she’s halfway along which would make it quite early in the relationship to have sealed the deal if they haven’t been going out long even at this stage.

Oh I would think Sabrinas nappy days are over
All the Huns are either new moms or pregnant…it gives them insta content 🤣🤣

I thought Sabrina was married and had been for years?
She’s separated. A single mom 😢 😭

I wonder if Sandra’s bundle of joy is a bit of a surprise baby, she said she’s halfway along which would make it quite early in the relationship to have sealed the deal if they haven’t been going out long even at this stage.
I’d say it’s a surprise alright 👍👍

All the Huns are either new moms or pregnant…it gives them insta content 🤣🤣

She’s separated. A single mom 😢 😭
Was it a dramatic split or just time to call it quits? I thought she’d been with the guy since her teens.

Can you imagine Sandra with all the mummy content?! I’ll have to give her an unfollow once all that comes to pass #giftedbuggy

Was it a dramatic split or just time to call it quits? I thought she’d been with the guy since her teens.

Can you imagine Sandra with all the mummy content?! I’ll have to give her an unfollow once all that comes to pass #giftedbuggy
As the gossip goes, when they split it was because he had an affair, but others said it was due to her changing when she became a blogger/insta hun, so nobody knows how or why

Oh yes. He’s been on the scene a few months. Only ever shows pics of his arms or legs….so we call him Limbs.

So back to Sister Sandy…was she dating this guy a while or was she riding him on the sly and got knocked up?
Well She can no longer be called the 40 year old virgin!!

I’d say on the sly! Doubt she had him over at her mummy’s

Was he married previously??? Kids 13 & 7

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Christ twill be like nobody ever had a child in history before Sandy. Dr Spock crossed with Supernanny. She will b unbareable

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.