Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at how many friends I have. I'm so popular! Nothing from Mehole? Shucks.

Reactions: 5
Sandra's new fix now that covid is "over" is the possible russia / Ukraine war. First in her lifetime she reckons, em sandra the Bosnian war was in the 90s, not to mention the "troubles" in Northern Ireland.
Also who in the right mind would take makeup advice from that granny with her trowled on eyeshadow. She normally looks like someone hit her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for bleeping real! 7k plus flights and accommodation. What normal person can afford to fork that out? She needs a dose of real life.

Reactions: 4
Is she for bleeping real! 7k plus flights and accommodation. What normal person can afford to fork that out? She needs a dose of real life.
Do u mind me asking if u have endometriosis? I’m the middle of saving for it after watching Sandra and the difference in treatment. I had a laparoscopy in Ireland and the way I was treated was disgusting and I have heard horror stories from other ladies. Yes 7k is a lot but it would be worth it to me to be pain free.

Reactions: 5
Do u mind me asking if u have endometriosis? I’m the middle of saving for it after watching Sandra and the difference in treatment. I had a laparoscopy in Ireland and the way I was treated was disgusting and I have heard horror stories from other ladies. Yes 7k is a lot but it would be worth it to me to be pain free.
Actually yes I did when I was younger. You're missing the point! I'm delighted you're in a position to save for treatment and it's deplorable that you have to. But majority of people are not in that position. She is covid spokesperson, law spokesperson and now a gynecologist among others. Nothing worse than a self appointed expert on EVERYTHING.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh I’m just happy for anyone to speak out about endometriosis. As you know it’s such a horrible and can be a very lonely diseases. As someone who will try anything to get some relief from pain, you said u had it when you wore younger what helped you or worked as u don’t seem to suffer anymore.

Reactions: 1
We better stay on topic or we'll get a rap on the knuckles!

Why are people asking her medical questions and she's replying as if she's qualified to answer? Jesus, she's a complete dose of shite. Is there nothing she isn't an expert on?

Tbh I’m just happy for anyone to speak out about endometriosis. As you know it’s such a horrible and can be a very lonely diseases. As someone who will try anything to get some relief from pain, you said u had it when you wore younger what helped you or worked as u don’t seem to suffer anymore.
I never said I didn't suffer anymore. My point was that not everyone is in the situation to afford private treatment.

We better stay on topic or we'll get a rap on the knuckles!

Why are people asking her medical questions and she's replying as if she's qualified to answer? Jesus, she's a complete dose of shite. Is there nothing she isn't an expert on?
My point exactly. She comes across as an expert on everything. DANGEROUS!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never said I didn't suffer anymore. My point was that not everyone is in the situation to afford private treatment.

My point exactly. She comes across as an expert on everything. DANGEROUS!
oh sorry, I must of took you up wrong. Oh I know it’s so hard saving, I’ve been saving for three years now. Endometriosis has robbed me of everything the chance to have a child and destroyed my relationship. I would prefer if she talked about how disgraceful it is that we have to leave Ireland to get better treatment which is down to the government.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ah lads she’s getting withdrawals from lecturing people about Covid so she’s now an expert on endometriosis 🙄 why are people asking her questions? Go to the bleeping doctor. Sandra is a failed politician/tv personality. She is NOT the person to be asking health questions to. This is what gives her a swelled head. I see she’s out this evening with the biggest gowls in the country. I’m genuinely surprised she would be seen with them, she’s so prim and proper and you have Miriam in clothes only 8year olds would wear, Julie like a ru Paul’s drag race reject, the go fund me cancer chancer and that absolute GOWL from the radio show. What a squad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah lads she’s getting withdrawals from lecturing people about Covid so she’s now an expert on endometriosis 🙄 why are people asking her questions? Go to the bleeping doctor. Sandra is a failed politician/tv personality. She is NOT the person to be asking health questions to. This is what gives her a swelled head. I see she’s out this evening with the biggest gowls in the country. I’m genuinely surprised she would be seen with them, she’s so prim and proper and you have Miriam in clothes only 8year olds would wear, Julie like a ru Paul’s drag race reject, the go fund me cancer chancer and that absolute GOWL from the radio show. What a squad
It is bizarre that she is that ‘squad’ - doesn’t make sense at all, can’t imagine her and Julie having deep and meaningfuls when they have had a few!

Not to start rumours but bit suspicious she’s posting the wine menu in her story but in the rest of her squads boomerangs she’s the only one drinking orange and not the wine 👀 and home to bed early. But maybe that’s the granny in her. 👵🏻

Not to start rumours but bit suspicious she’s posting the wine menu in her story but in the rest of her squads boomerangs she’s the only one drinking orange and not the wine 👀 and home to bed early. But maybe that’s the granny in her. 👵🏻
We couldn’t possibly have a second immaculate conception story in our lifetime though #40YearOldVirgin she would have to leave her mothers couch for the night to even get the shift

• Haha
I wonder are they all with the same agency, didn’t Sandra get signed up to one recently?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.