Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit surprised the wanthatsinthecity would associate with the radio station if all the other 'wans' of a different class are on for the chats. I thought she would be more classier. I suppose they will take anything.

Reactions: 2
Bit surprised the wanthatsinthecity would associate with the radio station if all the other 'wans' of a different class are on for the chats. I thought she would be more classier. I suppose they will take anything.
She’s friends with his wife - maybe just insta friends, I’m not sure. I’m surprised she’s tagging Jules, they’re worlds apart but sure if a tag gets you a few more followers...

Reactions: 4
She’s friends with his wife - maybe just insta friends, I’m not sure. I’m surprised she’s tagging Jules, they’re worlds apart but sure if a tag gets you a few more followers...
Sandra is a big chicken to let Liz Reaney away with calling her out like that and making a show of her amongst everyone. If Lisa from Verso seen it and says nothing to Liz she's not friend either.

Reactions: 4
The pity train is back, after physically pushing herself over the weekend she back to suffering from COVID. But she was still able to plug revive active!
I hope liz reaney feel terrible for what she did!!!

for gods sake Sandra just suffer in silence like everyone else.

Reactions: 3
The pity train is back, after physically pushing herself over the weekend she back to suffering from COVID. But she was still able to plug revive active!
I hope liz reaney feel terrible for what she did!!!

for gods sake Sandra just suffer in silence like everyone else.
Agreed, and it's called a hangover Sandra, sure she was lashing back the drink all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think red fm would like to know, that Brenda is on her social media, calling the listeners rats.

Reactions: 5
Sandra is a big chicken to let Liz Reaney away with calling her out like that and making a show of her amongst everyone. If Lisa from Verso seen it and says nothing to Liz she's not friend either.
None of them following Liz now , ild say they have bycotted her

This sums up the cork bloggers Congratulating Carrigalines No1 village idiot without a doubt Cork bloggers are the worst ever! And I am from cork I am embarrassed for them all!
I’m sorry now but maybe I’m late to the party .... but why is she calling herself Brendas Bits .. this is a reference to her private’s?

• Haha
Obviously.
I can't find her full profile during the election, but a quick Google....
Not sure why she would lie to you about being older.
No idea, why she would. I remember when I was 19, she said she was 25, im now 38

I’m sorry now but maybe I’m late to the party .... but why is she calling herself Brendas Bits .. this is a reference to her private’s?
Haha, no she is just painful, and christ her sister, comes on her stories sometimes. It's the facial hair that distracts me. But Brenda called all her listeners, rats yesterday and she awful stuff

Well, we all know she's good at bullshitting, so probably felt more superior to you at that age by saying she was older!
Very possible, and she could be 40, but looks 50, but I'm going on what she said to me. I worked with her for almost a year.

Poor Sandra sick on the couch looking at videos of Mehole!! Never misses an opportunity to get a dig at MaryLou🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.