Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you ever seen a woman go on a out a birthday so much ? Sweet Jesus Christ. 3 posts on the grid for a one who was doing a digital detox last week after her Oscar performance on virgin news after catching covid from a sliced pan. The attention seeking is off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have you ever seen a woman go on a out a birthday so much ? Sweet Jesus Christ. 3 posts on the grid for a one who was doing a digital detox last week after her Oscar performance on virgin news after catching covid from a sliced pan. The attention seeking is off the scale
Scarlet for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is just so self obsessed. I don't even tell people when it's my birthday. I think she was so used to having a sliver spoon in her mouth, growing up,the princess.

Reactions: 9
Serious question, but has she ever moved/lived out of home or had a serious relationship?

Other than taking the parents money to run that pub in the boom times, what life experience does she have?

Reactions: 1
Serious question, but has she ever moved/lived out of home or had a serious relationship?

Other than taking the parents money to run that pub in the boom times, what life experience does she have?
No she always lived at home. She only has interest in men, that have money or own a business etc. She wouldnt dream, of for example going out with a tradesman.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No she always lived at home. She only has interest in men, that have money or own a business etc. She wouldnt dream, of for example going out with a tradesman.
Very well said, definitely only goes after men who can get her places.
Look at the avid fan she had during her campaign last January, an older man in his early 60s, a widower, well connected, but both using each other during the run up to the election. Hasn't been tagged since, nor has his daughter who also tagged along to promote her own business.
It all stinks.

• Wow
There the best ones😀a plumber can fix a leak the millionaire would have to ring for one..

• Haha
The lads in school with me that did trades aren’t stuck for cash, have fine houses and happy wives. Sandra would do well to get one!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not many men would put up with the condescending tone when Sr Sandra is in full flight 😂😂

Reactions: 3
My commmet wasn't whatsover putting trades people down, far from it. My point was, only someone who was a member of government or a multi millionaire would suit Sandra, the princess would be very picky.

My commmet wasn't whatsover putting trades people down, far from it. My point was, only someone who was a member of government or a multi millionaire would suit Sandra, the princess would be very picky.
I think that was clear.
I think we all agree they’d be too good for Sandra.

Reactions: 6
She’s on the Elaine show going on about her catching covid 🙄 & how she was short of breathhhhhhhhhh 🙄

• Haha
Totally agree with what you are saying. Sandra has notions way above her station.

Is she really only 40? I never seen anyone to go on about their Birthday so much?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She actually is 40 unless she has been lying about her age since the apprentice days.
I think it’s the style and the makeup and the general sanctimony that ages her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.