Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree completely, she does look and generally appear to have the demeanour of being a good few years over 40 but I really don't think she is lying about her age.

Reactions: 1
I agree completely, she does look and generally appear to have the demeanour of being a good few years over 40 but I really don't think she is lying about her age.
Christ, she is lying about her age. When she was 25, 20 years ago, I told her she looked 40, when she asked me, what age did I think she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She lives with her mother - you think a mother is going to entertain a 40th bday cake, balloons etc?

• Haha
Has Sandra one of those bow clip things in her hair in her recent stories ?( she has me blocked but I have a nose from someone else's page).
How old is she ? And has she some sort of a degree in medicine with all the info she is spitting out there on Covid ? Does she think we have all been under a rock since last March ?
She really and truly baffles me and talk about notions above her station !!

Reactions: 6
Her comments today show up her lack of knowledge. She said we cant be compared to New Zealand. She mentions being a small island. New Zealand is a small island too. We have very similiar population sizes. She says we cant shut down supply chain. Flights with cargo would of course be allowed in! The border of course is an issue but if there was an all island approach last March with the North and mandatory quarantine was brought in we couldve been like New Zealand.

Would never happen unfortunately with the likes of Arlene Foster in power.

Reactions: 6
Has Sandra one of those bow clip things in her hair in her recent stories ?( she has me blocked but I have a nose from someone else's page).
How old is she ? And has she some sort of a degree in medicine with all the info she is spitting out there on Covid ? Does she think we have all been under a rock since last March ?
She really and truly baffles me and talk about notions above her station !!
No she doesn't but I think she thinks she is an expert in everything. Before Christmas the way she was speaking to her followers on insta, basically giving out to people about covid, and that people know what needs to be done, not to catch it. 5 days later, she has it herself.

Does she think she is an elected official to government? No Sandra darling, almost nobody voted for you in the last general election. Why doesn't she run for local politics and if she cares about people so much, it's probably beneath her.

Last edited:
Sandra hid away on a digital detox last week when called out over her virgin media appearance on covid from a sliced pan... rightly so there was comments on the virgin news Facebook page that just told the truth. She comes on ranting about digital detox but posted 393846 birthday posts and stories. Now she’s back pretending that Míchael Martin has some kind of direct line to her with pillow talk about cabinet decisions- any info she has is available on line and Lizard is right about that!!! She won’t of course acknowledge any call out but she will see it. The accent is bleeping gas she developed this D4 version of a cork accent and over pronounces everything

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.