Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Antibiotics have no impact on viruses so not sure why her doctor would have prescribed them!

Reactions: 9
And during the annual party season again….must be the only time she buys a loaf of bread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The rogue sliced pan got her again !!!

Antibiotics have no impact on viruses so not sure why her doctor would have prescribed them!
She mentioned having a chest infection. If she had a post nasal drip its likely it went on to her chest and led to an infection. With this strain alot mentioned it was similar to a head cold.

Reactions: 5
Jesus she is such a pain, she thinks she is the bloody saint of everything, absolutely painful
DEDFC35F-3B91-4624-B269-A4D800B6E74D.png
F70E0A6B-9322-4902-97F2-93AA13A6F4D1.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She needs to shut the duck up. That lad who was arrested is a scumbag with a violent history, shut your privileged mouth Sandra. People are angry and while I don't believe anyone should be sharing pictures of him, and I certainly didn't see anyone sharing a name, but commenting more broadly on how violent criminals aren't deterred from further criminal behaviour etc.

You live in your Mammy's front room so stick to what you know - trying on Nana dresses and filtering the face off yourself. You have a law degree but have no experience beyond that - you work in hotel sales and marketing. You're in no position to lecture ANYONE about anything except maybe how to dress to give the illusion of an ankle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Who thinks Sandra is low key FUMING because restrictions are being lifted and she can’t dumb down the news for us peasants anymore 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who thinks Sandra is low key FUMING because restrictions are being lifted and she can’t dumb down the news for us peasants anymore 😅
excuse me? She needs her time back to fight for us in the Dàil now that she’s a self imposed TD despite the fact she got 150 actual votes in the last election, and even the transfers from Míchael only brought her up to 400 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is the 40 year old virgin a public rep when she has never been elected? And why is she explaining things on her story about murder etc to people like they are children . Doesshe honestly think ,that we think that people actually asked her those questions . Hopefully with restrictions lifting ,some desperate fella might give her the ride.

excuse me? She needs her time back to fight for us in the Dàil now that she’s a self imposed TD despite the fact she got 150 actual votes in the last election, and even the transfers from Míchael only brought her up to 400 🤣
She was fully convinced she was becoming a td. She wouldn't lower herself to run in the local elections first.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is positioned on her mother's couch to no doubt give her covid speech at some time this evening .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me how you can do a ‘short’ 5k…it’s either 5k or it’s not…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.