Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, wouldn’t wish it on her and hope she recovers but at the same time she’s still a nightmare
I forgot that she took a pcr “just in case” bleeping bleep.
Hope you feel better soon!
And was cackling her head off about the boldness of doing it…

Reactions: 5
Did she confirm she has covid or is it just rumour? I havent been on stories in a few days so didnt see anything from her.

Reactions: 3
Did she confirm she has covid or is it just rumour? I havent been on stories in a few days so didnt see anything from her.
No she said she’s taking a few days off to digital detox - no mention of Covid from her.

That’s called Karma, right?!

Digital Detox = positive 🤣🤣🤣
She is on no digital detox because she was tweeting yesterday about changes to the pcr.i would have loved tohave replied and said to her about her just going for a pcr because she was at a wedding, negative antigen and no system. It's the crooks like her that are causing havoc on the system.

She is on no digital detox because she was tweeting yesterday about changes to the pcr.i would have loved tohave replied and said to her about her just going for a pcr because she was at a wedding, negative antigen and no system. It's the crooks like her that are causing havoc on the system.
Symptoms rather

Reactions: 6
Can't believe she hasn't admitted it yet! Liar liar pants on fire...
Her good friend Julie is out driving around with her twins. Going to get a car wash and leave the twins in the car while she goes to the shop. Julie still has a few days isolation left to do and one of the twins just tested positive yesterday/this morning.

• Angry
  • Wow
Her good friend Julie is out driving around with her twins. Going to get a car wash and leave the twins in the car while she goes to the shop. Julie still has a few days isolation left to do and one of the twins just tested positive yesterday/this morning.
Wonder how Sandra would feel about being associated with someone like this?!

• Haha
Shes flat out sending messages to herself and replying to them.
Shes a covid, cooking, politics, skincare, wellbeing, fashion expert now.

• Haha
Shes flat out sending messages to herself and replying to them.
💯 making up the questions and answers herself. Sher who in their right mind would go to her for advice? Unless you want to know how to contract Covid twice in 12 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
💯 making up the questions and answers herself. Sher who in their right mind would go to her for advice? Unless you want to know how to contract Covid twice in 12 months.
And get a PCR test just for the sake of it!

Reactions: 3
I’d she literally putting up that question box to get herself a load of nice and well Done you comments, how cringe

Reactions: 1
She must have covid, highest cases over the last number of days and st sandra wasn't on pontificating from mummy's sofa! oh no shes far far too busy making a very indulgent tiramisu! But im sure Mehole has sent his good wishes.
it must be killing her not to come on preaching cos she does love the sound of her own voice. and I cant wait to see the cankles in all these try ons shes going to be doing! but its always nice to get ideas of what to buy my nan for her birthday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.