Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping highlight on the nose today would blind ya 🤣 seriously blend it out girl

Reactions: 1
Sanctimonious Sandra strikes again. RED Weather alert in Cork and coastal areas but off she trots to...the COAST! And she said she didn't even bring a raincoat? She said she was putting her profile on private for "personal reasons" *waves* and she has over 400 friend requests :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Wow no update from Sandra today as her favourite FF man Mehole Martin is up to his tits in trouble ? No update on her story 🤔 No breakdown for us simpletons on how good FF are... she’s so windy she can’t even come on and bullshit him out of it!

• Haha
I know, big smiley head on her all over West Cotk but not a word about the carry on😡

Reactions: 2
Ryan french (not anyone famous/bad, but a guy from cork who is besties with Nathan Adams ) has this on his story tonight. Dying to know who it would be ? Nathan is currently with him in the gym & to be fair they would be in the know

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Sandra makes it look like she’s away on a romantic weekend but I’m pretty sure she said it was her friend a few days ago

Reactions: 3
This one boils my bleeping blood! SF does something wrong and there she is bleeting on about it from her mothers flowery couch but FF are in the tit now...surprise surprise no updates..swanning around West Cork after taking a break from telling us all what we should be doing but her own cronies 80 deep in a hotel 🤣 shove your whispering angel up your sanctimonious hole!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This one boils my bleeping blood! SF does something wrong and there she is bleeting on about it from her mothers flowery couch but FF are in the tit now...surprise surprise no updates..swanning around West Cork after taking a break from telling us all what we should be doing but her own cronies 80 deep in a hotel 🤣 shove your whispering angel up your sanctimonious hole!
Thanks for this lads 😆 i was going mad to know if she came on over the clowns breaking all the rules or did she just go about been silent as if FF aren’t an absolute disgrace to the people of ireland. She seems to be radio silence anytime tit is exposed over them considering she’s got the neck to run SF down at any opportunity.

The people of ireland need to wake up and get them parties out what a kick in the stomach to people they are!

Reactions: 8
Thanks for this lads 😆 i was going mad to know if she came on over the clowns breaking all the rules or did she just go about been silent as if FF aren’t an absolute disgrace to the people of ireland. She seems to be radio silence anytime tit is exposed over them considering she’s got the neck to run SF down at any opportunity.

The people of ireland need to wake up and get them parties out what a kick in the stomach to people they are!
Complete radio silence so far today. Why am I not surprised 🤔

Reactions: 4
She put up a story saying Phil was in more counties than the "wanderly wagon don't you eman your bestie superstylesabby? Louise Cooney etc? Half the 'influencers' in this country have done a full on county hop in the midst of this global pandemic. I don't see her calling them out?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sandra just couldn’t help herself dragging Mary Lou into the breaking of restrictions debate. Balanced my eye 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Balance my ass...wasn't too balanced re Barry Cowen sasga...barely glossed over it compared to this.

The most offensive part for me is the pearls on show and the cheap costume ring which really set off the hairnet. Does she want to be taken seriously or not...wannabee blogger or wannabee politician, can't be both.

Reactions: 7
I’m not one to usually comment here but wdf did she get a bad face lift. Is it just me or can anyone else see the massive difference in the eyebrows.
Yeah one is much higher up, looks funny like half her face was lifted. Full of botox

Imagine being so full of yourself that you’ll preach down your phone to people with a completely wonky face, without even flinching. You’d have to question the sanity of someone who does that

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.