Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus Christ the mask!!!!
She’s like a cork version of the golden girls. If you’re too young to remember them (Sandra isn’t!) google them....
She is definitely like the character “Dorothy“ And BFF Sabby thinks she’s “Blanche” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Such one sided commentary, barely touched on Barry Cowan shenanigans but sneered at SF’s proposal of keeping the pandemic payment until Christmas - yet here we are! Think her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from?’

Reactions: 1
Such one sided commentary, barely touched on Barry Cowan shenanigans but sneered at SF’s proposal of keeping the pandemic payment until Christmas - yet here we are! Think her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from?’
This is why she could never be in politics- she thinks she’s the tit but actually you’ll find that’s not how politicians carry on on social media. Yes they argue in the dàil of course but it just shows her immaturity when she starts slagging SF to try & make FF sound good 🙄. Also talk about an over exaggerated title for her jobs. She manages events. She’s called something like ‘Event Creation Manager’ 🤭😂

I’m glad that Mas on a mission page is exposing Sandra for in inexperienced Unknowledgeable dope that she is !! She’s so up her own hole she thinks that her insta account is a court of law & that she’s holding people to account by telling us ‘ the law/rules’ 🙄! I can’t bear her at all. She’s never had a poor day, never helped anyone else that had a poor day , doesn’t have any utility bills or rent hence the BMW & yet thinks she could be a TD for this country !!!! I mean you just admit she’s deluded

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I see Sandra is questioning teachers now about whether schools are actually recruiting or not. Literally posted up a query labelled “Confidential question to teachers” What bloody business is it of hers what’s going on in any teachers or principals school? She is such a God damn busybody -stick to planning parties at the little hotel you work in Sandra and get your beak out of everyone else’s business. She’s neither a teacher nor a parent so I’ve no clue why she’s sticking her oar into this

Reactions: 8
Her eye makeup today 😮
I thought it was shocking, worse than her usual. She needed to be #gifted a makeup lesson!
I think she's using the teacher question as a means to getting her info correct before she rants and tells us all about it later. 🙄

I thought it was shocking, worse than her usual. She needed to be #gifted a makeup lesson!
I think she's using the teacher question as a means to getting her info correct before she rants and tells us all about it later. 🙄
She’s trying to make it look like she’s into community issues due to the shambolic election she just had !

Reactions: 5
How disappointing that she seems to have made her profile private.
I used to love being lectured at and admiring her filtered face on a daily basis.

Reactions: 4
I messaged her asking why she was questioning teachers about what schools are doing and she blocked me. My way or the highway for Mussolini Murphy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I messaged her asking why she was questioning teachers about what schools are doing and she blocked me. My way or the highway for Mussolini Murphy
Lovely.
Would she do that if she was looking for a vote from you?
My God, so pretentious.
All she's doing at the moment is quoting from Sky news (seriously?) And talking about what we could read online.

Reactions: 3
Just when I thought the make up couldn’t get worse....highlighter overkill 😳. Did she ever hear that sometimes less is more!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg someone messaged her asking what highlighter does she use!!! Was it someone on here🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.