Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 i’m in my brothers i got the wife to go in on her page so i could see the update 😆. Is she for real telling people not to be doing this or that she swanning around Ireland the last few weeks. I’m delighted she has me blocked or i’d message her again. Sick of this bullshit. Nothing about her bestie going away all bet into a mobile or wherever Lisa is. Pot kettle black much!
I hope your sister in law was socially distant according to Sandra section A, subsection B of the book of advice according to Shiny Sandra herself. Me-hole Martin officially has asked her speak to the nation on behalf of FF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just saw her social distancing lecture...this time on a hotel bed. Her dream is to stand on a podium and lecture the whole nation, so couches, beds and her car will have to do now until she achieves her dream of getting on an actual podium with her crush An Taoiseach. The tight ringlets in her hair made the rant all the more irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ranting about sharing accommodation and social distancing....while rooming in with a friend

• Heart
ranting about sharing accommodation and social distancing....while rooming in with a friend
Idiot of the highest order bunking in on staycation and sharing a room and bathroom with her bestie who is outside of her household as she would say. She would want to cool it with the pontificating after that shambles.

**** news bulletin ****
Live from another sitting position Sandra has given her thoughts on what should happen. It’s currently unclear if Me-hole Martin has tipped her off on this update we can only imagine that it’s top secret FF news. Thank you for your understanding on this bulletin coming to you from a Savida dress, pearl earrings and expensive sunglasses.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lads, has Sandra got a newsreader fetish or what? Every time I see her story, she’s harbouring full-on Anne Doyle fantasies, glaring down the camera with her furrowed Phi brows, trying to make herself look important -the girl’s feckin’ barmy! 😀 All the Botox must have gone to her brain and frozen that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lads, has Sandra got a newsreader fetish or what? Every time I see her story, she’s harbouring full-on Anne Doyle fantasies, glaring down the camera with her furrowed Phi brows, trying to make herself look important -the girl’s feckin’ barmy! 😀 All the Botox must have gone to her brain and frozen that too!
Well she defo has a Micheal Martin fetish...it's embarrasing at her age! What age is she.....mid 40s? She would want to start behaving like an independent adult instead of setting up her bbq in her mammy's back gardena and lecturing people.

Last edited:
Well she defo has a Micheal Martin fetish...it's embarrasing at her age! What age is she.....mid 40s? She would want to start behaving like an independent adult instead of setting up her bbq in her mammy's back gardena and lecturing people.
She’s 38/39 as far as I know. She simplifies the news for dummies like us 😂 who don’t have a law degree & arent mid masters - both of which you need to Continually Tell people that you have 🙄 the irony is she started helping another local FF TD with his ‘local clinics’ last week & nobody wanted her as she’s so overbearing & undermining. She would never understand a poor day, a special needs child/parents fight for education, a hospital waiting list etc. She has no clue of struggle or real life issues.

• Heart
She’s 38/39 as far as I know. She simplifies the news for dummies like us 😂 who don’t have a law degree & arent mid masters - both of which you need to Continually Tell people that you have 🙄 the irony is she started helping another local FF TD with his ‘local clinics’ last week & nobody wanted her as she’s so overbearing & undermining. She would never understand a poor day, a special needs child/parents fight for education, a hospital waiting list etc. She has no clue of struggle or real life issues.
Really?! Im completely not surprised. She is completely out of touch with reality. She is completely old-fashioned ... the way she speaks, her look, her approach even when she is lecturing into her phone. She is literally regurgitating facts and figures re covid that she has probably just heard on the news or radio... she is the opposite of modern...and I feel its even old-fashioned to use that word these days... the rigid hair, the very strategic way she puts eyeshadow on, her eyebrows, her tone when she speaks...... I don't think she is a bad person at all but she should try to make herself more relatable ...or at least stop being so old fashioned and worshipping the ground that Michael Martin walks on...kind of embarrassing

Reactions: 2
She's the ultimate stepford wife with a feminist twist.
Stepford Spinster more like! And I’m not really a fan of that word but it suits Sandra because she’s an overbearing bully who’s been desperate to get a man but never will because she’s inherently unlikeable

She needs to lay off the trips the sisu clinic....she is starting the get that cat eye look which isnt good and very ageing.

Reactions: 6
The irony being she thinks she’s the next leader of FF

• Haha
Oh Jesus Christ the mask!!!!
She’s like a cork version of the golden girls. If you’re too young to remember them (Sandra isn’t!) google them....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love how her *news bulletins * are literally a spoken copy and paste of the actual news! She acts as if the HSE personally update her on events 😂 and she’s kindly simplifying it for us! She copies posts and tweets from online journos and news sites & then gives her opinion 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.