Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re all keeping up to date with covid numbers on Sandras Instagram every day. I believe Dr Ronan Glynn rings Mehole Martin to give him the numbers so Sandra the FF PA can announce them the same time is common folk get to
Hear them on the news

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope you’re all keeping up to date with covid numbers on Sandras Instagram every day. I believe Dr Ronan Glynn rings Mehole Martin to give him the numbers so Sandra the FF PA can announce them the same time is common folk get to
Hear them on the news
Dr Glynn calls Sandra directly as she is the FF spokesperson on Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow her ages ago, you really feel like the bold child in the classroom the way she preaches.

Reactions: 4
Sandra will be in full dictator mode for the next few weeks. Level 5 will excite her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“The meeting has concluded” her posts are just painful 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I think in her own mind she's decided to be a FF spokesperson. Her stories are just lifted from relevant journos tweets.
It's a little victory on those days when I hear the numbers before she posts them. 😄
I'd say shes only waiting for them to appoint her as a special advisor. The hotel game is so not important enough for our Sandra

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think in her own mind she's decided to be a FF spokesperson. Her stories are just lifted from relevant journos tweets.
It's a little victory on those days when I hear the numbers before she posts them. 😄
I'd say shes only waiting for them to appoint her as a special advisor. The hotel game is so not important enough for our Sandra
She is insufferable. How do people listen to her repeat what we all just heard / read on the news. What a waste of time.

Reactions: 3
Is this one having a laugh? Preaching about limiting contacts and the perils of the corona virus and she out gallivanting with Sabrina hill 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I can’t get over this one though 🤦‍♀️ Jesus Christ she comes out preaching at about 7pm on the daily and she running around with some gowl who doesn’t even wear a mask 🤣🙄 duck YOU SANDRA

I can’t get over this one though 🤦‍♀️ Jesus Christ she comes out preaching at about 7pm on the daily and she running around with some gowl who doesn’t even wear a mask 🤣🙄 duck YOU SANDRA
This 👏👏 Exactly. Pure hypocrisy

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure I can survive another lockdown with Sanctimonious Sandra bleeting on daily telling us what to do. Send wine. Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure I can survive another lockdown with Sanctimonious Sandra bleeting on daily telling us what to do. Send wine. Cheers
I stopped following her. I couldn't take anymore of her daily lectures and condescending tone.

Reactions: 6
🚨 Girls, prepare yourselves for copious amounts of updates this evening! What would we do without Sandra. 🙄

• Haha
I agree completely!!! She is a joke this one!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.