Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the words of Erin Brockovich
“That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in bleeping ugly shoes.” 🦶 👞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
What a clown. And the red lipstick plastered all over her. And such nonsense…I’m climbing a mountain, give me some tips. The desperation for engagement is chronic.
She’s really trying to make it as an influencer after her failed attempt at trying to become a TD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s really trying to make it as an influencer after her failed attempt at trying to become a TD 😂
She really comes across to me as a person who has missed out on living a real life. She is always chasing trends and trying to put a gloss on her life. Doing some tiktok trend 6 months after it’s been done to death. The Carrauntoohil is the latest look I do fun things attempt, after the trip to Adare.
She still lives at home at 40, and never talks about moving out or how hard it is because that might upset Micheál. She hasn’t even realised that FF don’t give a tit about her she didn’t perform in the election (her family and friends barely voted for her) and they wont even think about her running again. Instead she’s trying to dress like a girl half her age and trying to convince us she’s Reece Witherspoon in Legally Blonde, with the Masters and printing out Sophie’s law.

Reactions: 7
She'll be fuming that Joooolie is advertising 🤪 the same clothes as her
Although I don't know, they've both shared bits from each other too :rolleyes:, remember when Julie shared her 'pattetic' rant, Sandra shared it, and then Julie has shared some of Sandra's Sophies Law stuff to suit her 'I'm being trolled' narrative. They're all as bad as each other

Like how are we meant to interpret the hard news by ourselves? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Catch a hold of yourself. Sandra hasn’t time to be updating us all. She is at home preaching from her mothers couch , between the Elaine show and her insta recipes - she is flat out. And that’s before she creates the annual baking event for the hotel she works in sales in. All of that and you think she has time for us common folk.
Additionally I am concerned her crùbín’s are tired from Adare.
Picture of Cruùbíns attached for the non Irish speaking they are pigs feet !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Catch a hold of yourself. Sandra hasn’t time to be updating us all. She is at home preaching from her mothers couch , between the Elaine show and her insta recipes - she is flat out. And that’s before she creates the annual baking event for the hotel she works in sales in. All of that and you think she has time for us common folk.
Additionally I am concerned her crùbín’s are tired from Adare.
Picture of Cruùbíns attached for the non Irish speaking they are pigs feet !
This has me LOL’ing so much. @brandambassador your posts on this woman are some of the funniest I have read … like EVER!!

• Heart
This just popped up on my explore. How is she going to drag those canckles up a mountain. Those shoes really don't do her any favours.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
I think body shaming someone's ankles is a step too far. Sandra may not have perfect legs, but she wears what she likes. Mock the dress, mock the shoes, the hairstyle, the lipstick, but personally I think mocking shape or size of parts of the body is a step beyond tattle?

Reactions: 5
Why do instahuns start their stories with ‘you know I’m a great fan of x and I’ve mentioned it loads of times on my stories’….I’ve never heard her talk about Ground products 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why do instahuns start their stories with ‘you know I’m a great fan of x and I’ve mentioned it loads of times on my stories’….I’ve never heard her talk about Ground products 🙄
Cos Andrea Roche told them to :rolleyes: 😂 Never ever heard her talk about them.

Reactions: 6
She has been unusually quiet about the decision to allow vaccinated people eat in doors and the unvaccinated people to be left outdoors!! Wonder what her view is in that!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.