Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHO IS SENDING THIS GOWL THEIR “CONCERNS”??? 🙄🙄 Jesus bleeping wept 🙈 if people are concerned about neighbours having house parties..... RING THE GUARDS 🥴🙄 why would you send videos of said party to an Elaine show occasional panellist?? The mind actually boggles 🤷🏼‍♀️🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such a hypocrite. She was meeting people all through out this even in January when things were really bad and tried blaming getting covid from the supermarket.

Reactions: 11
So she puts up a post about people unnecessarily spending on water, coffee etc. Then posts her treat is runners at almost 200.00. FFS can these assholes not realise that people are suffering and struggling to put food on the table. My treat is a bar of chocolate, maybe!

Reactions: 9
So she puts up a post about people unnecessarily spending on water, coffee etc. Then posts her treat is runners at almost 200.00. FFS can these assholes not realise that people are suffering and struggling to put food on the table. My treat is a bar of chocolate, maybe!
She should treat herself to a good vibrator... she might loosen up a bit then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This should be the name of the next thread! 😆
She’s such an insufferable bore of a woman we won’t get to the next thread until the year 2024🙈 be grand though because she will STILL be pontificating in her jojo bows whilst reading her broadsheets and drinking cava with memmeh 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's made an appointment in Penneys, this surprises me! She's also made a big boo boo advertising Lidl covid tests, when Tony Houlihan has come out to advise against anyone using them ;)

Reactions: 6
So she's made an appointment in Penneys, this surprises me! She's also made a big boo boo advertising Lidl covid tests, when Tony Houlihan has come out to advise against anyone using them ;)
MM will be disappointed with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Will be glad to go down to the Rising Tide soon, safe in the knowledge that she won't be there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How in the name of god does she expect people to buy those dresses when she has the stories filtered to f@&k!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.