Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe I’m going to say this but fair fucks to her for sharing the messages from women who’s periods have been affected by the vaccine
Also to note the amount of post menopausal women who have bled after.. My sister being one, 3 years after last period, bled for 3days after..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Meehole has promoted her to official representative. No sticking her now :sick:

• Wow
Meehole has promoted her to official representative. No sticking her now :sick:
She must be mortified over the picture that was posted of her. Another one who only shows a hazy filtered image of herself. She has a fine neck on her 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she looks very different!!!
I've had the most stressful day at work and it all pales into insignificance when I saw those pics. Absolutely hilarious, thank you, thank you.
She looks nothing like her curated insta image, sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did she get a trolley full of food gifted from Aldi for her “staycation” ie weekend at home. Scandalous she’d accept all that. Should be donated to charity/someone in a less fortunate position. Free rent with mammy and now free food from Aldi. Sickener.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Did she get a trolley full of food gifted from Aldi for her “staycation” ie weekend at home. Scandalous she’d accept all that. Should be donated to charity/someone in a less fortunate position. Free rent with mammy and now free food from Aldi. Sickener.
It's absolutely disgusting. She lives in my local area, where there is a giving for kindness page. People that can't feed their families put up posts, no judgement at all and if you can you donate food. This carry on is despicable when people are going hungry. She is absolutely suitable for Meeholes camp. I'm furious 😤

Reactions: 7
I am furious too to see that . The greediness of her cooking steaks and drinking free wine, when she’s only recently been named a local Fianna Fáil rep you think she would realise any small kind act would be of benefit to her not only that but also people are in need. Sickened.

Reactions: 8
What makes this one think she is some kind of authority / beacon of light when it comes to covid ? In one of her q & a answers , she hopes “most people will be ok “ from long covid. I wonder who she hopes won’t be ok ? 🤔

Now in meadow and Byrne gifted vouchers and getting herself some “nice bits”. Honestly

Reactions: 5
Every single one of them are such liars. Every time they get something free, it's their absolute favourite thing in the world. How many tans has this one shown that are the only one she uses..................

• Haha
Every single one of them are such liars. Every time they get something free, it's their absolute favourite thing in the world. How many tans has this one shown that are the only one she uses..................
Same with Dr D. A

Reactions: 1
Those toes should have a page of their own. Here they are again making a break for freedom

Screenshot_20210809-191807_Instagram.jpg

Also, spot the difference between a picture she posts herself and one that was published on a local paper. Just a week apart.

Screenshot_20210809-192111_Facebook.jpg

20210809_192343.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.