Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fact that she's doing a 'haul' is so funny. Would anyone see her and think "ooh, I'd like to copy her style. Where do I find a big velvet bow for my hair?" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
40 in January.
And had her 2nd Pfizer vaccine....
When her cohort are hardly started yet....bloody joke

• Wow
Reactions: 2
40 in January.
And had her 2nd Pfizer vaccine....
When her cohort are hardly started yet....bloody joke
Underlying condition I imagine ... must look at the criteria again and see if "insufferable bore" or "40 year old virgin" are one of the listed conditions πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Underlying condition I imagine ... must look at the criteria again and see if "insufferable bore" or "40 year old virgin" are one of the listed conditions πŸ˜‰
I highly doubt it, unless the puff of inhaler during her chronic Covid episode gave her a fast pass.
And I doubt endometriosis is in a groupπŸ™„

Reactions: 1
I cannot stand someone boasting about getting the vaccine πŸ™„ good for you for getting the vaccine but is there a need to post it everywhere bragging πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
I cannot stand someone boasting about getting the vaccine πŸ™„ good for you for getting the vaccine but is there a need to post it everywhere bragging πŸ™„πŸ™„
I agree.
Be delighted for yourself.
But don't rub it in the faces of those who are desperately waiting to get theirs. I know a transplant recipient who only got their first jab 2 weeks ago. Sickening that this this one is heading off on her hollybops with Sabby soon when others are still waiting to go to the shop safely.

Look I don't like the woman as much as the next, but the chances she was able to jump a queue for the vaccine is a bit mailicious.

A lot of GPs are actually nearly being over-supplied with vaccine: hence they are calling in people who have the smallest underlying condition (like high blood pressure) to avoid the vaccine go to waste.

A work colleague of mine was called in randomly one Friday night as his GP practice had actually run out of people with underlying conditions to vaccinate and was now working down through their patient lists on the basis of age. He is early 40s, no underlying condition and now has had both doses.

Reactions: 5
Well I know people who are friendly with the practice staff who got called earlier than they should have so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that this pain in the hole was the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Well I know people who are friendly with the practice staff who got called earlier than they should have so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that this pain in the hole was the same.
I really hope that's the exception and not the rule.

If that kind of thing became known in the media it would be another "Beacon Hospital & St Gerard's School"

Reactions: 3
The gruesome twosome are off for the weekend. Be prepared for incoming assholeism!

• Haha
Why do her feet always look like they're about to burst out of her shoes? Does she need a bigger size? does she have fat feet. I don't get it πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.