Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the better brothers house??? What’s she living at home with mammy? The useless spinster!
She has 2 brothers. One which she tells everything about. He lives more than 5km away from her, but she throws the essential childcare crap when it suits. Never mentions the other brother. Not one grid post of him.
She lives at home with mammy.
Will always live with mammy.

Reactions: 3
She’s attempting to scare people again with the latest stories, she’s just said that nobody is anonymous and that this forum is not ‘subjective’ and doesn’t fall under any ‘freedom of speech’ protection/legislation. Her suggestions that we are all going to be hauled in front of some tribunal is preposterous. If she has seen what’s being said on some of the threads here about massive influencers and nothing can be done about them, I doubt the owners of this site are trembling about little Sandra!

Reactions: 2
Sandra was trying to scare monger tattle.l she obviously thinks we must be the only ones who think she’s the 40 year old virgin. Why does she do her make up like her mother left her loose with the eyeshadow aged 6... the bad Botox droop is shocking not to mention I’m sure there’s a law saying you shouldn’t advertise aliso skincare when you’ve had Botox Sandra ? Tell us about false advertising please hun. Also you are obviously getting your confirmation again judging by your get that trend haul, I hope the Holy Spirit takes the hair bow with him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the purpose of the Elaine show? Stupid chat from Sandra and them all.

• Heart
What’s the purpose of the Elaine show? Stupid chat from Sandra and them all.
It’s a safe space for a bunch of condescending, Middle Aged (mostly virginal) women that live with their mothers 🙄 loose women is an awful show but this is the dealz version we have here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s a safe space for a bunch of condescending, Middle Aged (mostly virginal) women that live with their mothers 🙄 loose women is an awful show but this is the dealz version we have here 🙄
And ya definitely couldn't accuse sandra of being loose 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
I suppose Sandra and Brenda travelled to West Cork in separate cars this evening 🤔🙄 she looks simple in that bow 🤣

Reactions: 3
He's so emotive. He is in his duck
Why does she insist on repeating everything the man says and also, opening question boxes so people can ask questions about the easing of restrictions? Like I’m sure people are well capable of understanding what he said 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s off to Adare Manor with shabby? Had she not been moving with her msmmy on the pup all year. What a lick on the face. I’ve wished harder than ever and could never afford adare.

• Haha
Jesus would she ever lay off the filter and fuzzy screen...I can barely recognise her...bleedin Benjamin Button with the hair in the bow 🎀

She has 2 brothers. One which she tells everything about. He lives more than 5km away from her, but she throws the essential childcare crap when it suits. Never mentions the other brother. Not one grid post of him.
She lives at home with mammy.
Will always live with mammy.
Her eldest brother has extra needs so let’s have a bit of respect and understanding and leave him out of it.
I do get that her tone can come across sometimes as a little bit patronizing but overall I like her. She has a bit of substance. You can tell she wishes that maybe her life went in a different direction and she was ‘settled’ (ugh hate that word) and had a partner.

She appears very condescending because SHE IS CONDESCENDING.. Regurgitated facts she has heard on the news and opening up Q&A boxes for people to ask her questions regarding restrictions and all things Covid!!!?? Sorry but who is she? I think we are all capable of watching the news and googling any concerns we have!! She is the self appointed COVID-19 compliance officer that nobody asked for IMO

Reactions: 11
That's what I don't get?! Who is asking her questions about restrictions and why are they struggling with the clear information that's already available? I'm genuinely confused about it.

• Heart
That's what I don't get?! Who is asking her questions about restrictions and why are they struggling with the clear information that's already available? I'm genuinely confused about it.
Obviously people that are lacking in basic cop on. Prob fans of the god awful Elaine show 🥴 “an taoiseach” this “an Taoiseach” that 🙄 and when herself and that other gowl Sabrina caught Covid during Xmas time they were trying to flog tit from meaghers pharmacy..... alluding to the fact it protects you from the virus 🙄 sitting there with the jojo bow in her hair supping on her cava pontificating to all the little people 🙄🙄 sorry she just really winds me up 😭

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.