Sandra Murphy #9 Happy 1st Anniversary Rand and Colm.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking back on her reels over the last while and presume the fancy new kitchen where she did the showing off of the gifted high chair in and where she’s doing all the baking and cooking on the quartz surface is in her mother’s kitchen? She seems to use the same mixer there as she did back before the Lord Mayor was on the scene and the bowls Abbas stuff she uses look old fashioned enough to be her mother’s? Then I presume the mid-week cottage pie was made in the country residence on the granite effect laminate surface with basic utensils?

Edited to say: my whole point being, if this is the case, she spends about 90% off her time in her mother’s house….

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would seem she does spend most of her time there from what she posts. She does all her try-ons there so I’d imagine that’s where all her post still goes….i.e. that’s her home but she has the odd sleepover at the compound 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck off with your scaremongering about babies. You're the wan that passed Chazza around like a parcel to Mehole etc but maybe they don't carry a virus because they are a virus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So is he gonna propose this Christmas...
eh probs not since he's still married!!! My heart breaks for his poor children..he's not a positive role model in their young lives, God love them.

Reactions: 6
If he’s still married Charlotte will be in at least preschool before the divorce is done. Oh yeah the partner to be jealous of right there.

Reactions: 3
The rsv scaremongering is a bit much now. I think we all know what to look out for 🙄

Exactly and she's a hypocrite of the highest order dragging Chazza along to events and passing her about 🤦‍♀️
She loves to jump on the trending topic 🙄 just because she has a kid she thinks she is an authority on everything got to do with being a mother 🙄 duck off 🙄 has she anything else, apart from harping on about breastfeeding, rsv and covid to bring to the table? She is one insufferable bleep. The way she puts an emoji over her childs face 😩 just because she is doing that she thinks she is “protecting” the kid…. When in fact she is just as bad as the rest of them! I’m sure she is using that child to make money and I’m sure she has received freebies on the basis that she has a child. bleep

Reactions: 11
This unemployed homewrecking tart really wrecks my head. She thinks she’s an expert on everything, I sincerely doubt anyone is relying on her for parenting, relationship or cooking advice.

• Heart
This unemployed homewrecking tart really wrecks my head. She thinks she’s an expert on everything, I sincerely doubt anyone is relying on her for parenting, relationship or cooking advice.
I miss her covid stories 🤣 you know the ones where she would come on after the 6 o clock news and regurgitate and simplify it for us idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She loves to jump on the trending topic 🙄 just because she has a kid she thinks she is an authority on everything got to do with being a mother 🙄 duck off 🙄 has she anything else, apart from harping on about breastfeeding, rsv and covid to bring to the table? She is one insufferable bleep. The way she puts an emoji over her childs face 😩 just because she is doing that she thinks she is “protecting” the kid…. When in fact she is just as bad as the rest of them! I’m sure she is using that child to make money and I’m sure she has received freebies on the basis that she has a child. bleep
Exactly, she’s the biggest hypocrite. Hiding the child’s face while also actively monetizing her and receiving freebies from Smyths and working with
companies like proceive that are solely for pregnant women and new mums. Pick a lane Sandy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Unemployed home wrecking tart 🤣🤣🤣 brilliant description 🤣🤣🤣

So is he gonna propose this Christmas...
eh probs not since he's still married!!! My heart breaks for his poor children..he's not a positive role model in their young lives, God love them.
What? Was he married??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.