Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So..apparently Seamus the brother(who iv met and seems sound) is the one who bought the Crookstown compound…someone mentioned there’s no planning on any of the houses in there..if only he had a brother in the council 😅

they both own the house in Mallow/ have family connections down there and they were both the landlords.. lying isn’t not a good look for someone who will need votes soon
When you say compound dis there a few houses in the one area?

Reactions: 1
They sign about not touching the baby is so obnoxious. Mehole can hold her but no one else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They sign about not touching the baby is so obnoxious. Mehole can hold her but no one else.
I’m so glad someone else thinks this 🤣 I completely understand not wanting people to grab the baby for a nuzzle or get up close and personal to her but the sign is just a bit OTT (especially as she’s happy to hand Chazza around political events). Covid actually gives you the perfect excuse to just say to people ‘oh we’re keeping her covid-safe in the pram’ or whatever and spin her away so the evil plebs can’t wag their finger into Chazza’s little face. Also keep in mind Sandy seems to have no friends so I can’t imagine there’s a queue of people waiting to infect the child with something.

I know there are many risks to babies and young children but we all made it this far without our mothers making signs about it.

Reactions: 12
So..apparently Seamus the brother(who iv met and seems sound) is the one who bought the Crookstown compound…someone mentioned there’s no planning on any of the houses in there..if only he had a brother in the council 😅

they both own the house in Mallow/ have family connections down there and they were both the landlords.. lying isn’t not a good look for someone who will need votes soon
Bellmount Developments isn't it? They've had a few planning applications go through in the last while..

Updated article here, the entitlement is something else. How can you not know you have to declare a property you have a 50pc stake in?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Simon Dales comments have been deleted on FB. Interesting 🤨 Ironic this appeared in the national newspaper, when Randy is such and avid newspaper reader and reviewer 😂

TeaSpill is wondering if there’s any gos? 😂😂 Is Randy teaspill. Is this a trap?

Bellmount Developments isn't it? They've had a few planning applications go through in the last while..

Updated article here, the entitlement is something else. How can you not know you have to declare a property you have a 50pc stake in?

Wow…I think this is what they call “trying to put the toothpaste back in to the tube”

Attachments

Simon Dales comments have been deleted on FB. Interesting 🤨 Ironic this appeared in the national newspaper, when Randy is such and avid newspaper reader and reviewer 😂

Wow…I think this is what they call “trying to put the toothpaste back in to the tube”
will be interesting to see if someone says something will it be reposted!

Reactions: 2
The Disgraceful Duo, Randy and the Sperm Donor are so well suited, you couldn't trust either of them. The mask has well and truly slipped. Poor Chazza ending up with those 2 as parents, they are not a good example.

So the Independent deleted them?

So CK ends up in the Irish Independent newspaper two days in a row. One story about withholding a deposit and the 2nd about not declaring his interests.

It’s interesting that NEITHER of the local Cork rags (Examiner or Echo) seem to have published the CK story but BOTH have published the Stephen Donnelly story.

Unconscious Bias or just plain Biased?

Reactions: 17
How could owning half a house be an over sight. Especially when his Granny left him and the brother this house more than a decade ago. She must be so proud of him now! This was the leg up he got towards his "empire" 

Reactions: 5
How could owning half a house be an over sight. Especially when his Granny left him and the brother this house more than a decade ago. She must be so proud of him now! This was the leg up he got towards his "empire" 
Exactly - it isn’t. Any of us who have to declare things like this during the course of our work are incredibly aware of what needs to be declared and what doesn’t and if you are in any doubt you bloody ask. You don’t make a judgement call for yourself that results in you withholding information because you didn’t think it counted.

I know she’s no Einstein either but poor little Chazza hasn’t a shot at being smart with these two in her gene pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the affair comments are gone off Facebook aswell are they.. does anybody know why a politician wouldn’t declare a particular interest? Like owning a house..what is the benefit in lying? I don’t get it at all…

Some one should go in and comment on the Stephen Donnelly stories in the Examiner and Echo and just leave the link to the 2 x stories about Colm in the indo.
The media have a duty to report the news fairly and equally but clearly someone in those publications is protecting him by withholding the news and that goes against editorial integrity.

Oh the affair comments are gone off Facebook aswell are they.. does anybody know why a politician wouldn’t declare a particular interest? Like owning a house..what is the benefit in lying? I don’t get it at all…
The comments are gone from FB.

Presume there’s no benefit in lying…it’s more about transparency and honesty…which seems to be a significant problem for those in politics even those at the lowest level like CK.

Is this the same granny he claimed to be so close to and used to go to Mallow to stay with her? I’d say she’s turning in her grave now.

Fair play to the independent for putting it up to him. And shame on the local cork rags for their disservice to the public.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.