Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow…so people are watching this forum. It’s a bad look for Randy and fat head.
Who do we think @villagegirl is? Aileen, Colm, Randy or someone else in the camp. Regardless their comments were despicable.
What vile comments to make about crèche workers but ballsy enough when she doesn’t have a real job and goes around wearing Tudor inspired hairbands and lashes that would give RuPaul a run for her money. I’d be inclined to think it was the mam it sounds like a comment my mothers generation would make. But I suppose Sandy could fall into that bracket..

I’m here ✈ We travelled all day yesterday to meet the surrogate we’ve been matched with 🙏🏼🕯
My cold dark troll heart is delighted for you. 🥰Congrats on the exciting news @brandambassador x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lolz at Colms comments in the echo about the recent violence in ballincollig when he has a DV conviction for violence himself..

Reactions: 6
Sandra’s eye is looking a bit droopy in her latest story - a result of too much Botox & fillers perhaps 🤣

Reactions: 2
Lads does Botox cause Bell’s palsy? Is she not concerned half her face is drooping 😳 and that’s with a tit load of filters…

Reactions: 2
CK will laugh like a goat in Cliffords or buy a round back in Ballincollig and not have a care in the world. As for falsetta

Reactions: 1
Uh oh hunny bun colm in the news today for refusing to give back a security deposit to former tenants. He said he's not a landlord despite signing a lease 🤣🤣🙈

Lost the case poor crator and had to pay a small amount in damages too.. and imagine this silly witch talking about how bad things would be if Sinn fein got into power....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder will the Examiner & Echo run with it too or will they be too busy doing a puff piece on himself and Sandra and their “blended” family or some tit like it .

Reactions: 9
Uh oh hunny bun colm in the news today for refusing to give back a security deposit to former tenants. He said he's not a landlord despite signing a lease 🤣🤣🙈

Lost the case poor crator and had to pay a small amount in damages too.. and imagine this silly witch talking about how bad things would be if Sinn fein got into power....
Our Randy is book smart she certainly wouldn't be the brighest crayon in the pack thats evident with the uneducated jargon she spouts on a daily basis 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Come on! Some much needed perspective, please.
Unlike other plebs ( I’m looking at you early years educators) this gent had professional and sage legal advice from a reputable legal eagle to help him keep this one quiet (as alleged here a few nights ago.)
This is no more than a hate campaign.
The local authorities have been alerted and the news outlets reporting this vile, unsubstantiated claim from the RTB ruling will need ‘deep pockets’ (that’s some complicated legal terminology) to pay for this smear attempt.

Can’t blame tattle on this one, all his own doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a couple that crave publicity this latest "breaking news" will have to be featured in our local newspapers.
Secondly because of all the flack Landlord/ Politicians are getting these days we might aswell add another..
Only difference in this case being this one has celebrity status,coupled with a recent graduated partner in law.
Better get back to the text books Randy or that "Memory Book" Charlotte got from Granny will hold lots of unsavoury material.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Regardless of if he thought he was in the right to keep the deposit (which he obviously did to let it go to the RTB) a smart person with a public profile, albeit a rather low public profile, would have just paid the people their money back because on balance the reputational damage wouldn’t be worth it if it went south. A smart person would do that. Or even if they’re not that smart but had one smart relation/partner or even acquaintance to guide them. Just one. Maybe not even that smart, just smarter than him. You see where I’m going with this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.