Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10

Here ye go!
National paper & all
Wow, unbelievable. Is there no end to the negative stories that continues to come out about this awful human being.

I’d nearly pay the subscription to read the full article…🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sandy must be ripping . There goes the blended family interview !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One would think that Mayoral pockets would be sufficiently deep to return 950e in a timely manner.

Reactions: 7
Confidante with an ‘e’ Sandy love #mastersdegree

I’d nearly join Facebook for a gander at the comments 🤣

Reactions: 1
This thread is a steady drip of gold when it comes to the tea…can’t wait to see what’s up next 🍿 the best part is it’s all facts 😂 village girl mustn’t have known about the upcoming story. Id say all the silk headbands and party lashes in the world wouldn’t cool her down today..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Like he is such a catch? Sandy must have been really bloody desperate for a ride/baby.

Reactions: 6
This thread is a steady drip of gold when it comes to the tea…can’t wait to see what’s up next 🍿 the best part is it’s all facts 😂 village girl mustn’t have known about the upcoming story. Id say all the silk headbands and party lashes in the world wouldn’t cool her down today..
He’ll have to turn the hose pipe on her to cool her down. Oh wait, he can’t! Isn’t there a hose pipe ban in Cork 🤣🤣🤣

Confidante with an ‘e’ Sandy love #mastersdegree

I’d nearly join Facebook for a gander at the comments 🤣
Here’s a snapshot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.