Sandra Murphy #7 I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she turned 41 back in January but there wasn’t a peep of a boyfriend on her Instagram at the time let alone a partner…

Reactions: 6
What happened to “A Sunday well spent bla bla bla”
It’s now “ Your Monday morning thoughts….”

57D8040E-9C5A-4462-811D-3A547574B7BD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is absolutely foul. No amount of baby fever would make me put up with a pump and grunt from him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Good job Mehole got a squeeze of Charlie yesterday before this arrived 😆

View attachment 1518598
I presume Randy realizes she completely contradicted herself with that post last week. Maybe Mehole doesn’t have germs 🦠

She’s making an awful eejit out of herself. And how ignorant is it to put a tag like that on the buggy anyway. If you don’t want her exposed to germs, stay indoors.

Mind you, there’s no guaranteeing what the child’s Da might bring home 🦠🦠

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good job Mehole got a squeeze of Charlie yesterday before this arrived 😆

View attachment 1518598
Surprised she didn’t get it customised with

Please don’t touch - your germs can hurt me*

*exceptions for politicians, dignitaries, instahuns with large followings, brand partners, brands that give me free things, high and mighty knobheads, potential stepped-up daddies and other high calibre persons whose germs I welcome and in fact actively encourage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s actually sad that they dragged a three week old along to something like that so they could use her as a prop for a photo…can you just imagine them scheming in the car on their way to these things…you throw the baby at him and il snap a picture we’re sure to make the evening echo and everyone will vote for us 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Surprised she didn’t get it customised with

Please don’t touch - your germs can hurt me*

*exceptions for politicians, dignitaries, instahuns with large followings, brand partners, brands that give me free things, high and mighty knobheads, potential stepped-up daddies and other high calibre persons whose germs I welcome and in fact actively encourage.
You left out… ‘potential clients of my daddy - commercial interests or otherwise’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.