Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pic of their hands clasping the baby’s with some line about ‘family being complete - so in love’ 🤣 Wish her all the best with the delivery on a medical level all the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I presume with the magazine deal she can't post pictures herself 😆😂 no doubt she will make an appearance in a nana dress shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The sister in law thing is strange because Colm doesn’t even get on with that brother..they used to be in business together and he apparently can’t stand Aileen..I suppose she comes in handy to give him a break from Sandy now and then so he can go to cliffords
where does Colms dad make his money from? A lot of rumours …..

Reactions: 1
Is Jim Kelleher well off.I remember a guy of that name from that area in the 80s and 90s and he used have a second job as a bouncer

Reactions: 3
I reckon she was conceived the jazz weekend when Sandy so smugly stated on her story that she was "moving into the city for the weekend".. I almost feel sorry for her, such a big deal for her to go on a date and must be an even bigger deal to go out in Cork city :confused:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I reckon she was conceived the jazz weekend when Sandy so smugly stated on her story that she was "moving into the city for the weekend".. I almost feel sorry for her, such a big deal for her to go on a date and must be an even bigger deal to go out in Cork city :confused:
Moving into the city from Model Farm Road 😂 You'd swear she was coming from Cape Clear

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Without a shadow of a doubt. And who remembers her break from Instagram end of December ish…that’s probably when she realized she was pregnant and had to figure out the baby daddy…the hussy

But 💯Randy has birthed Baby Mary Lou Kelleher…predict a picture next Monday when the bring her home to the country house car junk yard

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Without a shadow of a doubt. And who remembers her break from Instagram end of December ish…that’s probably when she realized she was pregnant and had to figure out the baby daddy…the hussy

But 💯Randy has birthed Baby Mary Lou Kelleher…predict a picture next Monday when the bring her home to the country house car junk yard
Your right...spot on. She must have been so frazzled behind the "Holas" right throughout those months.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.