Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randy you dumbass! Take your maternity leave and get the eff off insta.

You think?

Genuinely if I ever met with or had to deal with Randy or someone of her ilk, I’d tear her to shreds. I know I would. I would have zero tolerance towards her. Anyone else the same?
We will have to get a baby present and a card at some stage and it’s killing me.. unless I can get something with hola on it 🤣 and I’m sure my go to penny’s/ dunnes baby clothes won’t be good enough for Sandy 🙄

she’s a wagon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We will have to get a baby present and a card at some stage and it’s killing me.. unless I can get something with hola on it 🤣 and I’m sure my go to penny’s/ dunnes baby clothes won’t be good enough for Sandy 🙄

she’s a wagon
Google "Hola Baby cards" you'll find what you are looking for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The picture that the sis in law reminds me the life Randy didn't care who she hurt to get . In her nana dress out in the garden with a cake baking in the oven , living like she is in the 1950s. She always looked down her nose on everyone.

The picture that the sis in law reminds me the life Randy didn't care who she hurt to get . In her nana dress out in the garden with a cake baking in the oven , living like she is in the 1950s. She always looked down her nose on everyone.
Desparate housewives vibe.. God I loved thst

Reactions: 3
Honestly I do hope all goes well for sandra and baby! However it came about, a new baby is always a joy.

Reactions: 4
The sister in law thing is strange because Colm doesn’t even get on with that brother..they used to be in business together and he apparently can’t stand Aileen..I suppose she comes in handy to give him a break from Sandy now and then so he can go to cliffords

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The sister in law thing is strange because Colm doesn’t even get on with that brother..they used to be in business together and he apparently can’t stand Aileen..I suppose she comes in handy to give him a break from Sandy now and then so he can go to cliffords
Driving past Clifford’s has never been the same since I found out he frequents there 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Randy you dumbass! Take your maternity leave and get the eff off insta.

You think?

Genuinely if I ever met with or had to deal with Randy or someone of her ilk, I’d tear her to shreds. I know I would. I would have zero tolerance towards her. Anyone else the same?
I had the misfortune to meet her at a gourmet food trail, and she had the audacity to look down on us paying guests, while she was the registration girl....🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Driving past Clifford’s has never been the same since I found out he frequents there 🤢
I feel the need for a visit....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we should all pop out to Cliffords...a Tattle night out. We'd all be sitting there eyeing each other up not knowing who's who only that we are all there for the same reason :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I asked someone who knows Crookstown better than myself. They told me there are 2 bars there, Cliffords and The Corner House. So now I want to know why Colm only goes to Cliffords because as an aspiring TD shouldn’t he be frequenting both and pretending to not have a favourite. Locals please explain to me

Reactions: 4
I asked someone who knows Crookstown better than myself. They told me there are 2 bars there, Cliffords and The Corner House. So now I want to know why Colm only goes to Cliffords because as an aspiring TD shouldn’t he be frequenting both and pretending to not have a favourite. Locals please explain to me
maybe because cliffords is closer to his house and he’s a lazy bastard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's with all her waffling crap that the baby will be premature ? She is 39 weeks now. Is that just to make it look like she was with her partner after he split from his family?

Reactions: 8
There don’t seem to be many nice houses near Clifford’s? Is her country house the car wash yard 🤣🤣
Drive through Crookstown the odd time, agree wouldn’t have noticed any particular nice country houses near Clifford’s that I could imagine Randy setting up her pizza oven etc - how far from Clifford’s is it then ? 😊

• Haha
It’s up by the old mill..for some reason he pretends to live in Ballincollig though..for election purposes?

the dates thing is really strange.. Colm said end of July/ beginning of August when telling the news but she said differently on news talk.. the family only left in January apparently so not sure why she’s being vague with dates 👀

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.