Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup it's McKenna
Was thinking it would be, i had him public😀 i know Sandra paid well but at the end of the day, all babies will arrive the same way, i ended with full team (midwifes, consultant and paed for baby) due to quick birth and baby stressed and poop before out, so in an emergency you get same help and care, hope he doesnt have an emergency in front of her or she will have to wait like the rest of us.

Reactions: 9
Was thinking it would be, i had him public😀 i know Sandra paid well but at the end of the day, all babies will arrive the same way
This is so true. Randy will be bullin when she reads that! She’d have been better off saving her coins for the mummy makeover and leg liposuction she’s going to need in a few months 👍

Reactions: 4
You all know she’ll have a write up in the Cork Independent and a centrefold spread in the Bishopstown News 🤢😉🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This is so true. Randy will be bullin when she reads that! She’d have been better off saving her coins for the mummy makeover and leg liposuction she’s going to need in a few months 👍
But then she wouldn’t be able to brag about her private consultant and feel superior..it would have been smart for her to go public when she wants votes from a cross section of society/ families to make her look more relatable but she seems a bit thick when it comes to seeing the bigger picture..

Colms back in the echo again posing with the bloody lord mayor chain on.. thought ff would be happy to be finally rid of him 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He’d be more familiar with ridin’ in the park.

Before Hola arrives I thought it would be interesting to do a “temperature check” on Randy’s insta stats to determine if the arrival of baby Hola gives her a bounce in followers and engagement she might be looking for…
She’s up a good few followers since the affair/ pregnancy 🥳

Reactions: 3
I suppose Micheal Martins office will be notified first when the baby is born and then the media will be alerted 😄🤣😂 imagine the comment section if they have an article in the echo 🤔

• Haha
Did you see his next project, car restoration.
Not parenting or playing happy families.
Seems to enjoy sucking diesel.

I suppose Micheal Martins office will be notified first when the baby is born and then the media will be alerted 😄🤣😂 imagine the comment section if they have an article in the echo 🤔
I hear the pope is on high alert for the christening 👍

• Haha
He’d be more familiar with ridin’ in the park.

Before Hola arrives I thought it would be interesting to do a “temperature check” on Randy’s insta stats to determine if the arrival of baby Hola gives her a bounce in followers and engagement she might be looking for…
What's her stats about riding down the boreen

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.