Sandra Murphy #3 Mr Mayor huffed & puffed, now Sandy's up the duff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hilarious thing is, the only reason she is rubbing shoulders with MM tonight is because she got pregnant by the current Lord Mayor half way through his term …she’s not there by her own merit or hard work…she’s at a CBA dinner but ran her own business into the ground.. she failed in being elected as a TD…is she not embarrassed that the only reason she’s there is because she had unprotected sex with the right person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hilarious thing is, the only reason she is rubbing shoulders with MM tonight is because she got pregnant by the current Lord Mayor half way through his term …she’s not there by her own merit or hard work…she’s at a CBA dinner but ran her own business into the ground.. she failed in being elected as a TD…is she not embarrassed that the only reason she’s there is because she had unprotected sex with the right person 😂
@rosieshouse so well said......she's too igno***t and up her own arse to be embarrassed...but she should be, especially as she couldn't even keep her business afloat.

Reactions: 4
@rosieshouse so well said......she's too igno***t and up her own arse to be embarrassed...but she should be, especially as she couldn't even keep her business afloat.
Agree, its weird how she has zero embarrassment..... :unsure: ..but this is obviously her character, plain to see. She steps on anyone to get what she wants and does not care about hurting people. Disgraceful

Reactions: 7
Id say that whole speech about trolls and online harassment was to change the narrative to make them look like innocent victims before meeting MM tonight..so they can deny deny deny 🤣

Reactions: 8
It would be very wrong of Sandra to make the assumption that people on this forum don’t have deep pockets. That shows the arrogance of the woman.

ETA…not saying I have deep pockets, but I have pockets!

Just watched the rest of yesterday’s stories….good lord above. She’s talking about criminal cases to get convictions, fines and up to 7 years imprisonment. If Sandra thinks this is how she’s going to shut down commentary on this forum, I hope she has deep pockets herself as taking a criminal case to the criminal court won’t come cheap. 🤣🤣
She also mention
Kind of a new low for her isn’t it - both (allegedly) working grown ups hovering over/under 40 shacking up in her ma’s house with her medieval bed set and traveller chic chandelier. Oh how the mighty have fallen.
Shows you how pathetic FF are…what hope do people have when two of their shining stars are now living under mammies roof at 40+ with a bun in the oven and their boasting about buying discount sheets … Jesus wept! And here she is lecturing us on the law and covid …

Meholes body language with these two tells you all you need to know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She also mention

Shows you how pathetic FF are…what hope do people have when two of their shining stars are now living under mammies roof at 40+ with a bun in the oven and their boasting about buying discount sheets … Jesus wept! And here she is lecturing us on the law and covid …

I thought the same thing!!!! hmmmmm

Reactions: 1
She also mention

I'm a Taoiseach get me out of here 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s so unprofessional to get your colleague pregnant..
Sandy never got the ‘don’t screw the crew’ memo.

With regard to all this talk about chandeliers…EHM, Waterford Crystal do chandeliers, Woodies do acrylic/Perspex light fittings.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sandy never got the ‘don’t screw the crew’ memo.

With regard to all this talk about chandeliers…EHM, Waterford Crystal do chandeliers, Woodies do acrylic/Perspex light fittings.
Interior design was never her thing..so not surprising....she's clueless when it comes to stuff like that.

Reactions: 3
Less is more as they say, she really over does it.
She tries really hard to be ‘pretty’…I think she’s good looking but no need to wear ‘all’ the make up and ‘all’ the jewellery…looking at earlier pictures of her I’d say she has had a good bit of work done…

Gotta keep making the effort for her younger man 🤣

Reactions: 7
Leave her alone guys..she deserved a night with the Taoiseach after a long hard week of threatening the working class plebs on Tattle...

Keep the bed looking funky fresh anyway..how you found him is how you'll keep him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure what’s worse, the bad fake tan or the fake costume jewelry….subtle hint eh?! (Not)!
God the plastic and glass “jewellery” is shocking altogether, very Dynasty in the 80’s 🤣

Also she does not have the eye shape for the big Dosco sweeping brush lashes that all the teenagers are wearing

I don’t get how she is just out of hospital with instructions to ‘rest’ and she is literally out day and night since? Is she afraid to let yer man out of her sight for one second? Like mind yourself and the baby

Reactions: 18
I don’t get how she is just out of hospital with instructions to ‘rest’ and she is literally out day and night since? Is she afraid to let yer man out of her sight for one second? Like mind yourself and the baby
She has to make the most of his last few weeks being Lord Mayor and go to as many events as possible…otherwise what was all of this for 😂

Sure she missed the first few months being lady mayoress because she was a secret..she’s not going to let something like the health of her baby stand in the way of her moment to shine 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone notice she’s mad to show the bump off most days but at the last few mayoral 🙄 events it’s been concealed. All black lastnight, big green coat on paddy’s day and the long black dress a few weeks ago that was a previous outfit repeated. She’s mad to be seen by his side but she’s not parading the bump in a nice nanna wrap dress like she does on her stories or own grid when she’s on ‘official’ business with him. She’s practically 6 months and you wouldn’t know lastnight at that event. Me thinks this dim wit thinks make it look like they were tougher her formally at events long before she was knocked up. What do ye think?

I think last night was the highlight of sandras life being pictured in between the Lord Mayor and Micheal martin ,this tops her 9 to 5 job of printing menus and answering the phone .

• Haha
Anyone notice she’s mad to show the bump off most days but at the last few mayoral 🙄 events it’s been concealed. All black lastnight, big green coat on paddy’s day and the long black dress a few weeks ago that was a previous outfit repeated. She’s mad to be seen by his side but she’s not parading the bump in a nice nanna wrap dress like she does on her stories or own grid when she’s on ‘official’ business with him. She’s practically 6 months and you wouldn’t know lastnight at that event. Me thinks this dim wit thinks make it look like they were tougher her formally at events long before she was knocked up. What do ye think?
Totally..sure the first time he brought her to anything was paddy’s day not long after her baby announcement.. maybe they don’t want to draw too much attention to the baby bump when Colms colleagues probably knew he was with his previous family only a few months ago…how would they explain that way? sure there’s photos on Colms Facebook of MM with his kids at events and stuff… I would be mortified if I was Sandra

Colm announces he's going to be Lord Mayor for life so that Hola will see his chain when she opens her eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.