Sandra Murphy #2 Saint Sandra finally let down her hair and now she's knocked up by Cork's Lord Mayor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she was covering up those cankles - he'd run a mile if he saw those plus the awful white strapp-y shoes she wears under the nana dresses and not to mention the pointy ones that her toes are bursting out of.

So true...she will totally overlook his chins etc....he's the current Lord M and FF and that's all that matters to her......

Sandy posted from her brothers house while ago...love how she lets on it's her house so we will all think she has a lovely big deck and garden. She must be there for the evening....suppose C is catching up on sleep this eve
He’s prob with her..now that the affair is out in the open and the bump has to be explained..hopefully her family have read about what a catch he is…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She would be WEAK for herself if she had the lady mayoress chain…just another embarrassing thing that shows she’s known him a wet week🙈

Reactions: 1
Jesus that Aileen the sister in law is really up her hole isn't she? I have terrible 2nd hand embarrassment for her 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
I bet she was covering up those cankles - he'd run a mile if he saw those plus the awful white strapp-y shoes she wears under the nana dresses and not to mention the pointy ones that her toes are bursting out of.

So true...she will totally overlook his chins etc....he's the current Lord M and FF and that's all that matters to her......

Sandy posted from her brothers house while ago...love how she lets on it's her house so we will all think she has a lovely big deck and garden. She must be there for the evening....suppose C is catching up on sleep this eve
Never posts about the second brother.

What’s she done now?
I checked the twitter and she's retweeting a photo of Sandra and colm and no one even liked it the she comments on Sandra's retweet of it licking her hole about how it's a gorgeous photo of them both but again Sandra didn't even like that 😂 she's embarrassing

Reactions: 4
I checked the twitter and she's retweeting a photo of Sandra and colm and no one even liked it the she comments on Sandra's retweet of it licking her hole about how it's a gorgeous photo of them both but again Sandra didn't even like that 😂 she's embarrassing
I spotted that as well. It’s definitely Aileen pushing the friendship.

Aileen just sees a chance now of becoming a begging Insta hun and to get attention . I told someone yesterday that Randy sandy was pregnant with the Lord mayor's child and they said, Jesus she must be in her 50s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aileen just sees a chance now of becoming a begging Insta hun and to get attention . I told someone yesterday that Randy sandy was pregnant with the Lord mayor's child and they said, Jesus she must be in her 50s 😂😂
Ya iv been shown some messages from a whatsapp group he is a part of and the piss was being absolutely ripped out of him at first..she’s a fair bit older than him…

• Wow
Ya iv been shown some messages from a whatsapp group he is a part of and the piss was being absolutely ripped out of him at first..she’s a fair bit older than him…
I think he looks even older then her!

Reactions: 6
He does actually! I’m not even going to repeat the other things that were said but he wasn’t even remotely sticking up for her..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.