Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instacol

Chatty Member
Just stuff about her appearance, plastic surgery use etc..hopefully she never comes across it or checks his phone..this is why I’m so back and forth with feeling sorry for her and thinking she’s ruthless 🤣
Not surprised at all.

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I saw the post but doesn’t necessarily mean she’s gone private, unless I missed something. I went private with my 3 years ago now and at the time I paid €5k so it must be €7-8k now… I know she’s all talk but not sure if she’d spend that. She can’t be earning much in the hotel!!!!
@Fromthehorsesmouth printing menus and ordering balloons might be more lucrative that we think 🤣

Sandy had a scan this morning.. but Ck was not with her!!!!!!! My Hubble saw him in Ballincollig at that time!!!!
OMG.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I’d say he’s a complete embarrassment in general going by what’s coming out on this thread..he’s a sound enough guy, would be the first to buy you a drink in the pub but the true colours are showing now 😬

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Well said...however, I'm not sure he's going to be able to satisfy all her demands...I just can't see her doing the whole mother thing for someone who is so self absorbed....with her bath nights, early nights with her kindle, sitting in her garden sipping Prosecco....all the holidays and nights away with mammy!!!!!!
It’s all about to change…big time!

Snazzy

VIP Member
Yes she seemed to block people who were viewing her stories but not following her. A lot of the Huns do that. Only thing is this yoke isn’t a hun so she should just keep her account private.
Think she only has over 300 followers but trying to act like an Insta hun - strange

They run a mile every time they hear the ex is involved I’d say from the chatter in ballincollig
Is the Ex from Ballincollig ?