Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

square_spoon

VIP Member
So true, did Sandra only announce on Insta or is it on Facebook/Twitter too?
Timing is kinda weird too. Even if she is keeping his identity ‘private’ (🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣) to wait until he’s out of the country on a ‘work’ trip so isn’t there to support you/share the joy or whatever is strange. Certainly in pics her bump wasn’t noticeable at that stage and the swollen cankles could’ve just been normal weight gain.

Reactions: 7

Daisychain1973

Chatty Member
Where is Sandra making remarks about his ex? She is such a sanctimonious cow lecturing us from her mothers couch. You couldn’t write what’s going on with her now

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Well he wouldn't be the first to scarper into political anonymity because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants. Good luck to him :ROFLMAO:
They will both be in full damage control when he gets home from America..he will be frogmarched straight onto her social media and she will start saying ‘we’ 😂

• Haha

Snazzy

VIP Member
Sister in law is gone v quiet here, do we not need our daily reminder that Colm’s ex is “crazy”?
I feel so sorry for the ex, being cheated on & now called crazy, I don’t know any of them but whether the woman has issues or not it’s horrible to think she’s been brought into this circus! She’s a mum & has a teenager - god love her putting up with that scumbag, he must think he’s gods gift to women!!!

• Heart

rosieshouse

VIP Member
A part of me is hoping she doesn’t read here just because it’s not nice to be stressed/ upset when pregnant..but the other part of me thinks she’s a complete home-wrecker who deserves a dose of karma 🤔

Snazzy

VIP Member
It’s sad that Sandra is trying to damage his ex’s reputation to save her own..and using the sister in law as a pawn to do it…doubt that will make for a good blended family dynamic..what is the ex supposed to have done to make her a lunatic? You would think Sandra would have some guilt or shame for doing that to another woman and also young children but I guess attack is the best form of defence 😳

I wonder if this will cost her some of the female vote the next time round 🤔🤔
I hope they don’t continue with this tactic on the Ex - I’d flipping go crazy too, if he went off with an older woman dressed in nana dresses lol

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
Or unplanned pregnancies in general. Still she’ll get the single parent tax credit (or whatever it’s called these days) so will consider herself a cut above other single mums who might rely on benefits 😂

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Another point. Her high blood pressure must be ok again since she’s coiffing nosecco and cheers-ing to the longer evenings…even though she previously said she was wiped out in the evenings…this is a significant change in the narrative…🤔

keepingitg

VIP Member
Aileen just sees a chance now of becoming a begging Insta hun and to get attention . I told someone yesterday that Randy sandy was pregnant with the Lord mayor's child and they said, Jesus she must be in her 50s 😂😂

• Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
He looks like he's bored or is constipated. Some amount of chins on him. He must led sandy go on top as he'd squash her
Probably checking out someone’s ass at the parade and gutted at the realisation he’s got a baby on the way with Saint Sandra 🤣

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Tooooo
Zero class.

Here’s a little Sunday afternoon story…

An overweight car tyre man sales man (with notions) and a girl in nana dresses that prints menus in a hotel (also with notions) were carrying on in hotel rooms thinking they were fooling everyone. Now, they are the fools. THE END!

…Soon to be a major motion picture 👍
Toooooo fecking funny

She never even went to a clinic with any of the current councillors, never to a cumman meeting, dail ceantar etc until she popped up as a candidate. As you said, a buddy of Mary Rose but that friendship has been brewing a long time, and sights were set higher as the dogs in the street knew Michael would be FF leader, so she positioned herself well. This was always her goal, but went about it arseways, as did the nomination committee. Truth be told, MM is fairly sneaky, has been since he started politics, and as you probably know, working with Dennehy, MM would stand on anyone. Once he thought she looked the part, female representation was needed on the Northside, he didnt give a hoot. She has a brass neck. She's only sorry that the Model Farm road and Ballincollug are in the north central constituency. She is more suited to southsiders in Rochestown. The Northside people only want their own, much more clever than she thought they'd be.
Well said… completely true to the word. Though It really needs to be highlighted publicly before she tries to pull the wool over people again standing on their doorstep in her nana dresses promising the sun moon and stars just to get a vote.. I’ve known her almost 20 years and one thing that is certain she’ll do ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING to get ‘into politics’ and will stand on anyone that gets in her way…..it’s been on her Vision Board since she was about 22. It’s all she used talk about when I was friendly with her…”When I’m working for FF….” Bla bla bla

Likewise, she went straight to riding the Lord Mayor who had a family…no dates…all behind closed doors. All in hotels because the partner and kids were at home. She skipped all the normal steps leading up to having a baby with someone..just like attempting to be a TD straight away with no work or effort…inserting herself into other peoples lives to get what she wants
All summed up nicely… I hope she reads this.. shame on you Sandra with your pompous f***king accent & notions

Last edited:

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I'd be very surprised if she introduces baby daddy to online. She is quite reserved and old fashioned. The blended family scenario wouldn't be her thing I'd imagine.
I'd classify her as small minded.
As of as couple of weeks ago anyway she hasn’t yet met the kids.. could have happened since then though, I don’t know. I don’t think she’s that old fashioned to be honest..if she’s having a baby with someone she barely knows I’d say there is definitely another side to her.

• Wow
  • Haha

square_spoon

VIP Member
I just had a peek at him there on social media and yikes he has let himself go. Aside from a mutual commitment to climbing the political ladder I can’t imagine what they saw in each other 🤣

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
..ya sandy we know theres a war girl you'd swear she was just off a zoom call with the Kremlin....I personally dont find her that intelligent at all like you wont learn anything from her that you wont get from mainstream news anyway
Totally agree with this. Shes acting like she has a direct line to Putin. She’s making herself look like a fool. She‘s not one bit intelligent…if she was, she wouldn’t post the garbage she posts. She’s an events manager in a low brow hotel. She‘s 42, single, barefoot and pregnant. FACT.

What happens to Sandy if the ma kicks the bucket and the house gets sold?

Agree that all the Huns should be donating their PR gifts to Ukraine. They should be ashamed to be posting about luxurious wellness products available in Brown Thomas.

Snazzy

VIP Member
Omg she’s annoying. It all has to be paid back! I remember her sniggering when SF put forward a motion to extend the PUP payments until after Xmas 2020. Her exact words were ‘where do they think the money will come from to pay for this?’ Yet Mehole and the gang did find the money and kept paying it until September 2021. Christ she’s annoying - did I say that already 😡
Absolutely / easy for her still in mammys house at 41 - found her so bloody annoying in tonight’s rant

And the swallowing 😂 still waiting for someone to say it lol 🙈

She’s full of her own importance

• Haha
  • Heart