Sandra Murphy #12 Sandy from Cark afraid of the dark but not when she gets her holeen down the boreen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s their anniversary and he was technically still with his ex this time two years ago have I got that right?
You are 💯 correct. This is the anniversary of the start of their sorry sordid affair. And then she got knocked up the week of the jizz festival when she moved to the city for the weekend…
---
So they were only together 4 months max when they conceived their "miracle" baby. She made it sound like they were together years and tryinf for ages.
They weren’t together 4 month. They weren’t even together when she announced her pregnancy. They’re together because the had a oops baby and he had no other choice.
---
Thanks for the card, I suppose a ride is out of the question. Mortified for her 🤣
How disrespectful…

Reactions: 6
Isn’t it wild how someone with such notions as Sandra ended up with a low rent pleb like him 🤣 Feels like a weird kind of karma in a lot of ways.

• Heart
He’s dead behind the eyes🤣 Did she give him that card. How very distasteful.
I’m going to go out on a limb when I say it’s not the best photo either of them ever took 🤣 Her body is recoiling but I’d say her mind is thinking she hit the jackpot!

Reactions: 5
Omg the card is soooo off brand for her. Wow.
Did she post it herself aswell or was it just Colm that posted it.

Reactions: 8
I’d deffo give that card to my fella, wouldn’t be posting it for thousands to see tho. Somethings should remain between yourselves.

Reactions: 11
I do think he seems like a bit of craic. I just can’t understand how they ever came to be. She comes across so snooty and he seems to be just what ever you work call normal ? I could be shot for saying he’s that way but they just seem so mismatched.

I do think he seems like a bit of craic. I just can’t understand how they ever came to be. She comes across so snooty and he seems to be just what ever you work call normal ? I could be shot for saying he’s that way but they just seem so mismatched.
You’re spot on. She seems to think he is a vanilla type politician (like her beloved Micheal) who wants the Irish mammy/trophy partner in flowing dresses, headbands pearls, baking, pureeing food for baby, has expensive cutlery and sets the table with wine each evening. He seems like he just wants a woman who’s a bit of craic, who will go to the pub with him and have a laugh. Sounds like he may have had that and blew it. Randy tries so hard to fit a certain aesthetic but I don’t think he pays any mind

You’re spot on. She seems to think he is a vanilla type politician (like her beloved Micheal) who wants the Irish mammy/trophy partner in flowing dresses, headbands pearls, baking, pureeing food for baby, has expensive cutlery and sets the table with wine each evening. He seems like he just wants a woman who’s a bit of craic, who will go to the pub with him and have a laugh. Sounds like he may have had that and blew it. Randy tries so hard to fit a certain aesthetic but I don’t think he pays any mind
You put in perfectly. Vanilla is the word. Nothing wrong with vanilla if that’s what you like but he’s not really. You're right she does try to fit an aesthetic She thinks she’s Jackie O.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her "Headplan"
If you truly want something,you can find a way to make it happen.
How selfish for a 40 + frump.
What did you use for bait? A size 18 thong.
Poor fellow he looks so uncomfortable in that photo and you thinking your Marilyn Monroe.
Do you think the promise of "rides" will make him stay.
If you went away for a week you'd be history on returning.
That card is despicable for a girl of any age not to mind the action of a so called mature student barrister..Sweaty Betty and a more sweaty Colm.
So.Happy! So fulfilled!

Reactions: 1
Sandy back sharing about Julie + Brendas pod knowing Julie admitted to stealing from Dunnes.

Screenshot_20230705_211413_com.huawei.browser_edit_43074509503322.jpg

---

Possibly as his ex posted some shots of herself and the children with the caption !!!
" first holiday as a family of 3."
A stunning young lady.

• Heart
Possibly as his ex posted some shots of herself and the children with the caption !!!
" first holiday as a family of 3."
A stunning young lady.
really hope after the 2 years she had that she is finally living her best life

Reactions: 5
really hope after the 2 years she had that she is finally living her best life
Unlike Randy who is still trying to pretend she met the man of her dreams via politics, living on a shared site with fake grass and a pizza oven that she’s using far too often by the looks of her 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.