Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised a traditional woman like Sandra wouldn't leave up decorations until after women's Christmas which is hugely popular in Cork.

Reactions: 5
Well spotted. There no way Emily’s mother lets her near that poisonous dwarf.
Absolutely! Though she probably can't stop Colm taking them over there during 'his time' 🙄 She's trying to prove something, but don't his kids dislike her? I thought I'd heard that somewhere

Reactions: 3
The bad botox. It's like a hook 🪝 turned the other way going from her nose to above her eyebrow. Ill have to go and find Clifford's some weekend to see if he's there. Shes really playing happy families to rub the ex nose in it. Look at me he stays in every night with me. He won't cheat on me at all. She's hilarious 😂

Reactions: 9
The bad botox. It's like a hook 🪝 turned the other way going from her nose to above her eyebrow. Ill have to go and find Clifford's some weekend to see if he's there. Shes really playing happy families to rub the ex nose in it. Look at me he stays in every night with me. He won't cheat on me at all. She's hilarious 😂
I guarantee her he already has...

• Wow
  • Haha
Does anyone want to take one for the team and hit on him in Clifford’s then report back?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes really playing happy families to rub the ex nose in it. Look at me he stays in every night with me. He won't cheat on me at all. She's hilarious 😂
It really sounds like she's trying to convince herself of a fairytale.
We all know a 💍 from Colm isn't worth anything. She knows this too

Reactions: 6
In fairness they may aswell stick together and get engaged because no self respecting woman would want anything to do with a man who behaves like he does. I mean, he's got a bad reputation now the way he treats women, would anyone really go near him 🤢 Randy will put up and shut up but then again she isn't a nice person either so they are well suited.

I'm surprised she is doing an online first aid course. Grand during covid to do them online.
I'm a first aider in work and have done a fair few of the courses to keep up my certification and in my opinion nothing replaces doing those courses in person particularly for CPR where you have the model to practice on.

• Heart
Is staying home grazing and watching telly every night with your fella the new ‘perfect relationship’?! It sounds immature and boring and the kind of carry on you have with a new boyfriend where you have no common interests yet other than what’s on the box and what’s on the dinner plate 😂

Not a hobby or interest between them except booze, food and boxsets. Oh, and their little baba.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The saddest bolognese ever. She’s no Nigella. And why does she spell it bolognaise (which is how the French spell it). It’s bolognese🍝

Reactions: 7
Never mind the bolognese I’m not over her telling us about frozen croissants and shock horror you can just take one out and cook one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheap 3 euro fatty mince drowned in sauce in a slow cooker all day. No thanks Sandra.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I've heard today from someone in ballincollig that's they're the laughing stock of the place, only waiting for the next affair to happen, as for the tyre place being a front that's well known and him being fond of the ❄ also..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.