Sandra Murphy #10 Had no concerns about STD’s but is all about the RSV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama is busy on the sell these days af af af af
what way does AF work, do the brands approach the huns, or do huns just find items on sale, do they get paid for every item bought through AF link and what kind of a fee are they paid,

what way does AF work, do the brands approach the huns, or do huns just find items on sale, do they get paid for every item bought through AF link and what kind of a fee are they paid,
I think you can just do it if you have a certain amount of followers. They get a small percentage of any sales bought through their link. Like 0.01%.

Reactions: 1
I think you can just do it if you have a certain amount of followers. They get a small percentage of any sales bought through their link. Like 0.01%.
If you have 10,000 followers you can add affiliate links to your profile. But let’s face it, Randy ain’t gonna get deep pockets from the paltry commission selling Coast sale items.

Reactions: 2
If you have 10,000 followers you can add affiliate links to your profile. But let’s face it, Randy ain’t gonna get deep pockets from the paltry commission selling Coast sale items.
Good to know how it all works - so they have to put #AF on those links then

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t worry, she still takes cash out of her mammys purse 😂😂

Her Mammy has deep pockets don’t you know!!
Ah but mammy won’t be around forever and we all know families fall out over money, property, land and wills.

Good to know how it all works - so they have to put #AF on those links then
Yes they have to put af on it to show it is a Commissionable link. So obvs, never click on the link 🤣

Reactions: 4
I chuckled at her promoting Ms Rachel like she's some unknown person 😂 Ms Rachel has been life in this house for a good while!

Ah but mammy won’t be around forever and we all know families fall out over money, property, land and wills.

Yes they have to put af on it to show it is a Commissionable link. So obvs, never click on the link 🤣
I did wonder how she funds herself. Maternity pay is actual pittance and tiny humans ain't cheap 😂

Reactions: 1
Dear god she’s so bloody boring. As a mother myself I’ll happily listen to chat about babies, weaning etc but she puts me to sleep. She rambles on for five minutes but never makes an interesting point.

Reactions: 5
Also got a little laugh out of Mother of the Year admitting to giving her small baby 30 minutes of screen time every day 😂 I mean, mine is obsessed with the teletubbies, but I'm also not out there pontificating about being God's gift to mothering

Dear god she’s so bloody boring. As a mother myself I’ll happily listen to chat about babies, weaning etc but she puts me to sleep. She rambles on for five minutes but never makes an interesting point.
She has 0 useful information, I think that's the main issue. She's horrifically uneducated most of the time before making videos about stuff and it's just annoying when you sorta know what you're doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s going on with the eyebrows? Anyone else think she gaslighting the ex again as well. Nasty Randy, nasty.
I think she was trying to make a point that Colm doesn’t live in Clifford’s like he did previously. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s going on with the eyebrows? Anyone else think she gaslighting the ex again as well. Nasty Randy, nasty.
If you had the perfect life you wouldn’t spend so much time trying to convince others you had said perfect life, especially a group of strangers. Every evening he’s nothing to be at but movies and dinner, you’d never think he had two kids of school going age! I presume he’s no school pick ups or pick ups after clubs to be at

Reactions: 15
I think she was trying to make a point that Colm doesn’t live in Clifford’s like he did previously. 🙄
Trying to convince us....or herself...sure she's shown just herself and the baby alone so much I forget Colm exists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jesus such tripe, making out they are the perfect happy family - Sandra ye are home wreckers - the end

Reactions: 8
Trying to convince us....or herself...sure she's shown just herself and the baby alone so much I forget Colm exists 😂
That’s it….showing us the perfect family life. “We” is her new favourite word in her posts. Guarantee you he’s with the other kids or with the lads in Clifford’s sinking pints.

Reactions: 6
That’s it….showing us the perfect family life. “We” is her new favourite word in her posts. Guarantee you he’s with the other kids or with the lads in Clifford’s sinking pints.
I really hope he does spend time with his other kids. It would be awful if he ignored them or cut them out now that he has Randy and the digital citizen.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.