sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed for the blatant rip off (she calls it inspiration) of the claddagh ring. I consider it cultural appropriation.

Reactions: 6
She makes herself sound like she is in a marginalised ethnic group. Get a life.

Reactions: 5
God she’s such a try hard, it’s quite pathetic. I much prefer real alt girl creators than this carefully engineered and curated rich version.

Really can't wait for fillers and the fake plastic look to die off. Just so so sick of this look and miss real, beautiful faces with character to them. How appropriate that she's been leaning hard into being "tattooed Barbie"! Great message to put out into the world - really says a lot about your personality!

If you watch her latest videos, her face doesn't even move when she talks - oh except for the bizarre chin creases with certain expressions! Her nose looks super fake too - didn't realise she'd had it done?

Let’s face it a lot of her is fake, she still won’t address the fact she wears wigs, nothing wrong with wearing wigs but she keeps ignoring the ‘Team’ when they ask about her hair, she’s so unrelateable when you look in her.bio at the prices, acting like we’re all just gonna go out and buy whatever

Reactions: 7
The upper lip line that she claims is pigmentation is also definitely tattooed lip liner

Reactions: 7
What’s with that MASSIVE roller fringe thing?!
I know she was going out for dinner but for thr majority of her time I feel she gets dressed up with nowhere to go, or to get her nails done. She rarely seems to go out with friends or anything, sometimes I wonder if she gets dressed up like that just to do the school run. Would nice to see a normal WFH outfit for a change to make her a tiny bit relatable

tbh I think her relatability went out of the window when she bought a £12,000 handbag and a £4,000 coat.

Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure she confirmed before in a video that it is tattooed lip liner that's faded over the years
She definitely said 'this is pigmentation on my lips and not a tattoo like everyone thinks' or words to that effect.

It definitely is tattooed but she does deny it.

Reactions: 9
See I kind of love that she makes an effort to go nowhere, I wish I did the same but I'm too lazy. But life is short, saving your good clothes for special days is such a waste of good clothes and pretty jewellry

See I kind of love that she makes an effort to go nowhere, I wish I did the same but I'm too lazy. But life is short, saving your good clothes for special days is such a waste of good clothes and pretty jewellry
Most of us don’t have £3000 pair of shorts to waste.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have no personality beyond

- new nail days
- tattoo sessions
- new handbags, shoes and clothes
- re-stacking rings and necklaces

Reactions: 12
She seems to have no personality beyond

- new nail days
- tattoo sessions
- new handbags, shoes and clothes
- re-stacking rings and necklaces