Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bleeping over botox and filler being marketed towards young women as some kind of empowering thing to do. She can't even raise her eyebrows anymore, and her eyes don't crease when she laughs. That's just depressing. There's something seriously sad about women getting these treatments to the point where they can't even express emotions properly anymore. I hope she gets therapy.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I am so bleeping over botox and filler being marketed towards young women as some kind of empowering thing to do. She can't even raise her eyebrows anymore, and her eyes don't crease when she laughs. That's just depressing. There's something seriously sad about women getting these treatments to the point where they can't even express emotions properly anymore. I hope she gets therapy.
When these influencers all got botox and fillers they said it wasnt a big deal it'll dissolve...once you put something into your face its never the same

Reactions: 18
I hadn’t watched her in months so I didn’t recognise her when the video popped up in my homepage…
it seems to be a different shape. It’s so sad, I really hope she’s taking care of her mental health after being with such horrible men that must have broke her confidence.

Reactions: 11
Aww her little girl is so sweet in her video.

I remember years ago when i was younger only rich 50 year ladies used to get botox and it used to be expensive! Now any one can pretty much get it ! Hate all these young pretty girls getting it!

Reactions: 12
It seems so counterintuitive to put filler in to prevent the skin looking aged because won't the filler stretch out the skin?? so you will have to use more filler to prevent your skin from sagging?? I don't get it and especially not how easy people seem to go for it. Like it's not even a big decision it's just 'going in for a top up'

Reactions: 15
It seems so counterintuitive to put filler in to prevent the skin looking aged because won't the filler stretch out the skin?? so you will have to use more filler to prevent your skin from sagging?? I don't get it and especially not how easy people seem to go for it. Like it's not even a big decision it's just 'going in for a top up'
Yeah, the skin is overstretched and keeps needed more filler to fill it. That's when putting more and more fillers in creates a puffy look.

Reactions: 3
It does if you have too much. Filler is fine when done properly but I feel like so many people feel like they need to keep filling it up. Any responsible practitioner would tell you when to stop and refuse to treat you if they feel you don’t need it. However, it would be pretty easy to just go to someone else, and Not everyone would say no to treating her.

Reactions: 5
She's lost all her softness. She's always had hyperpigmentation and texture issues from her acne, and the stretched, puffy filler look actually exacerbates it. She will genuinely look frightening by her mid-40s if she doesn't kerb it.

And what happened to her style? The minimal, neutral, Scandi look from her Novem & Knight days was clearly just for Jason's benefit.

While she's always seemed like a loving mother, pre-kids she said she wanted a child so she could always have a friend. I hope she doesn't pass that emotional burden onto Indie.

All that aside, I hope she's in a healthy place mentally and is building a decent support system.

Reactions: 18
I hadn’t watched her in months so I didn’t recognise her when the video popped up in my homepage…
it seems to be a different shape. It’s so sad, I really hope she’s taking care of her mental health after being with such horrible men that must have broke her confidence.
I also worry that as she seemingly has no support network she will end up in a similar relationship again with no one to advice her otherwise

B7EE7130-85FC-451E-BEC1-35394AA06AEB.png

Looks like that guy she posted a pic with a while back IS her boyfriend lol :) I knew she was just gay for the pay smh..

He looks like a combination of Jason & Ricky smh. She definitely has a type.

Last edited:
View attachment 826378
Looks like that guy she posted a pic with a while back IS her boyfriend lol :) I knew she was just gay for the pay smh..

This girl just cannot be alone for 5 mins. No wonder she has no self confidence or know who she js, she just morphs into whoever she is dating.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 826378

His profile is private babe, how are u following him? I'm guessing from before? Anyway, continue to keep us updated 😅
I've only seen 1 pic of him, are you able to show us more?

Was hoping to see a single and free Sam for once. She really could do with taking time off dating! It's a shame. Hope they work out though.

Reactions: 9
how long was she single for?
Her video announcing her divorce was published July 2020 so accounting for any separation time leading up to the decision, I'd say coming up to 2 years.

If we assume there was only a short time between them separating and the divorce announcement, then she's been single for less than a year and a half.

If we add back in however long she's known this guy, it could be as short as a year. Bear in mind she was spotted on dating apps (as was Jason to be fair) a few months after they divorced.

Reactions: 3
He posts her & she posts this lol Run dude, she ashamed of you.
I think she's just trying to keep her personal life private, which is smart. At least until they're in a serious/ committed relationship. Whereas he's not a public person so I'm sure he doesn't feel the pressure of having his personal life on show.

Reactions: 28
I hope this new man is better for her. She’s had such a rough ride with men, it would be nice to see her have some long term happiness. I’ve followed her for a long long time so I do have a bit of a soft spot for her. I think it’s nice that she’s keeping it private, especially in what I assume is fairly early days.

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I was disappointed when she introduced her audience to Jason so soon after her very public (and messy) break-up with Ricky. Sure, it was good tea but it really seemed like she'd learnt nothing from the experience.

Having a child (and presumably still being married) seems to have taught her the benefit of some discretion.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I was disappointed when she introduced her audience to Jason so soon after her very public (and messy) break-up with Ricky. Sure, it was good tea but it really seemed like she'd learnt nothing from the experience.

Having a child (and presumably still being married) seems to have taught her the benefit of some discretion.
Yes I totally agree. She made her relationship with Jason public far too early. And I think he got used to and loved the attention. Obviously we’ve all made mistakes but I’m hoping she’s learnt from that, especially now she’s got Indie to think of. I can’t imagine she will want to potentially go through another public break up.

Reactions: 7