Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay good for them! Arguments can happen but I think it shows growth when people can put that aside and try again. So happy for both of them, hopefully they have resolved their issues.

Reactions: 19
I’m guessing Jason was their main issue and now he’s out of the picture they can rekindle? I’m so happy for Sammi, she needs her sister in her life and she seems like she has her head screwed on right

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Really hope they stay on good terms now. It will be nice for Sam to have a proper support there.

Reactions: 10
Did I read...Mottingham!!?? Muahahah might have to go for a stroll this weekend see if I can spot someone having breakfast...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He posts her & she posts this lol Run dude, she ashamed of you.
Have you noticed that when she's single she eats veggie/vegan and super healthy but then when she is with a guy she goes back to eating meat and stuff? It's fair enough if that is what she wants to eat, but it does feel like cool-girl syndrome, like she feels like she needs to eat meat and stay thin and be cool and easy going etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Wasn't she supposed to be taking out her implants? A few years back when she said they weren't the look she wanted anymore and had been researching the potential health implications - then never mentioned it again. Respectfully, they're not looking great.

Reactions: 11
Her little bf is getting bolder & bolder posting her..Surprised noones mentioned it on her Instagram.
This may be a reach but I got the impression from his post a while ago, that he's excited to be dating an influencer. Hopefully not, because so far, all the guys she's dated have been clout chasers or wanna be popular.

Reactions: 13
I would love to hear what her style inspiration is these days. I feel like she's only influenced by influencers which leeds to these outfits that are made exclusively for instagram. She used to mention hiphop/scandinavian style and stuff but in recent years I feel like she only mentions other influencers or whatever movie she just watched. It makes everything seem so trend-focused and impractical. It also makes it harder to take inspiration from the outfits because it isn't about style anymore, it's about having that exact item.

Reactions: 9
I would love to hear what her style inspiration is these days. I feel like she's only influenced by influencers which leeds to these outfits that are made exclusively for instagram. She used to mention hiphop/scandinavian style and stuff but in recent years I feel like she only mentions other influencers or whatever movie she just watched. It makes everything seem so trend-focused and impractical. It also makes it harder to take inspiration from the outfits because it isn't about style anymore, it's about having that exact item.
I feel she always had trend-focused style.
The Scandinavian style was popular at the time she wore it a lot, and that's why. It suited her the most and she should have stuck with it. She just wears what everyone else wears. She's not an influencer to me.

Reactions: 7
I used to LOVE her style when I first started following her, around 2014/15. She had a bit of uniqueness around her. I will always credit her with inspiring me to get tattoos, because I liked them, and she opened me to that world 😂 But since then she’s become lost. I definitely understand that becoming a parent/going through a divorce can change you as a person, but I don’t find her style inspiring anymore. I’d much prefer if she stuck to lifestyle content.

Reactions: 9
Only thing I know about Sammi's style is she'll wear something too short, inappropriate for the cold, and unflattering to her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only thing I know about Sammi's style is she'll wear something too short, inappropriate for the cold, and unflattering to her shape.
and she's always done this even when i liked her fashion, back in 2014/15 she would wear tiny little shorts with no tights in December!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed sammi at least two years ago, on all platforms, but today I’ve had two ads from her on my Instagram stories. Ads for what I don’t know it’s literally just her closing a door and opening it in a different outfit
B5B6E177-152E-462B-B26F-03C09DA56C00.png

A) she’s not looking great to be honest, not in her appearance as much as she looks joyless and a bit dead behind the eyes
B) how sad/badly do you have to be doing to be sponsoring posts just for you especially with 400+k followers
C) am I just out of touch but had a look on her profile and her engagement is not great

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed sammi at least two years ago, on all platforms, but today I’ve had two ads from her on my Instagram stories. Ads for what I don’t know it’s literally just her closing a door and opening it in a different outfit View attachment 860764
A) she’s not looking great to be honest, not in her appearance as much as she looks joyless and a bit dead behind the eyes
B) how sad/badly do you have to be doing to be sponsoring posts just for you especially with 400+k followers
C) am I just out of touch but had a look on her profile and her engagement is not great
Oh wauw that's so interesting I didn't know she was doing that type of sponsored content, it's super expensive! So weird, I thought she would be moving away from influencing (and with the amount she's posted on youtube lately, I thought she had already moved on) but apparently she's doubling down to try to get more engagement?

If it was important for her to stay relevant and in the industry then I really don't understand how she didn't see it as a problem to overhaul her entire persona, energy and style. Surely it must have occurred to her that people weren't following her for her 'baddie-ness' (excuse me), and that even though she wanted to become her 'true authentic self' or whatever it is she's been saying, that that would change her followers and subscriber base? Honestly, this is her job.

Reactions: 1
Usually, it's the brand that sponsors that content. I can't remember where I read all of that, but it's apparently a thing that influencers use to bargain for more money.

Reactions: 2