Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if Sammi n her sis Danielle are talking again, but they're still not following eachother, so maybe not.
But her sis posted her daughter for the first time in years! Maybe their kids were at grandma's house and got to hang out that way.

Also I just realised that Sammi's (ex) best friend Jenny (who was literally her only friend before Tasha came along), is also not following her anymore, but is following her sis Danielle still.

So that's 2 close people in her life that she no longer talks to. I really hope it wasn't because of Jason. That would be a shame.

I would have thought if it was Jason they would have got in touch again by now? very sad either way

Reactions: 3
Don't know if Sammi n her sis Danielle are talking again, but they're still not following eachother, so maybe not.
But her sis posted her daughter for the first time in years! Maybe their kids were at grandma's house and got to hang out that way.

Also I just realised that Sammi's (ex) best friend Jenny (who was literally her only friend before Tasha came along), is also not following her anymore, but is following her sis Danielle still.

So that's 2 close people in her life that she no longer talks to. I really hope it wasn't because of Jason. That would be a shame.

That’s SO cute. I always thought what a shame that from what we tattlers would know Indie has no contact to her antie Danny. I think Indie also looks a bit like Danny.

Reactions: 2
I do always wonder what happened between them because there was a time they were very close, Danni was quite often in Sammi’s vlogs and on her Instagram. I know things happen and you can fall out with people, even family, but it’s a very sad situation all round

Reactions: 9
Sam can't maintain relationships with anybody. That's the bottom line. She's always had so few people around her anyway but even these few people she can't keep around. Always end up disappearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her face looks so tight and immovable in the latest vlog. The low position of her wig isn't helping either.

And she's got that shiny Botox skin thing going on.

Reactions: 7

Anyone know what happened between her & Jenny, I liked their friendship.

I would have thought if it was Jason they would have got in touch again by now? very sad either way
Her sister didn't seem to ever like Jason. But even though he's not around anymore, maybe the damage has already been done. I agree it's sad. How can 2 sisters stop talking like that?

Maybe Sammi is hard to communicate with (communicating is not her strength lol). So when she falls out with friends and family, she doesn't know how to sort it out. Because she isn't confrontational, but also seems to avoid things a lot. I bet she doesn't like to talk about things.

Plus, Sammi hates criticism and is stubborn, so I can imagine her sister saying some things and her not being able to handle it or get over it. Just like when her viewers give her constructive criticism, she can't handle it.

I've been watching Sammi since the beginning and that's just what I think, but maybe I'm wrong.

But it's scary because it's not good to isolate yourself and have no close friends or family around you. Especially someone like her, who has low confidence, or can be easily used by people. She needs to be around people who truly care for her.

That’s SO cute. I always thought what a shame that from what we tattlers would know Indie has no contact to her antie Danny. I think Indie also looks a bit like Danny.
I thought so too. Indie looks alot like Danni's son too.

Anyone know what happened between her & Jenny, I liked their friendship.
That's what confuses me too. Jenny seemed sweet and supportive. Jenny & Danni still follow eachother (but none follow Sammi, I just checked).
So, why is everyone falling out with Sammi?

I hope she holds on to Tasha Green, because she needs friends.

Anyway, catching up with her latest vlog, glad she's actually working on her jewellery line.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her sister didn't seem to ever like Jason. But even though he's not around anymore, maybe the damage has already been done. I agree it's sad. How can 2 sisters stop talking like that?

Maybe Sammi is hard to communicate with (communicating is not her strength lol). So when she falls out with friends and family, she doesn't know how to sort it out. Because she isn't confrontational, but also seems to avoid things a lot. I bet she doesn't like to talk about things.

Plus, Sammi hates criticism and is stubborn, so I can imagine her sister saying some things and her not being able to handle it or get over it. Just like when her viewers give her constructive criticism, she can't handle it.

I've been watching Sammi since the beginning and that's just what I think, but maybe I'm wrong.

But it's scary because it's not good to isolate yourself and have no close friends or family around you. Especially someone like her, who has low confidence, or can be easily used by people. She needs to be around people who truly care for her.

I thought so too. Indie looks alot like Danni's son too.

That's what confuses me too. Jenny seemed sweet and supportive. Jenny & Danni still follow eachother (but none follow Sammi, I just checked).
So, why is everyone falling out with Sammi?

I hope she holds on to Tasha Green, because she needs friends.

Anyway, catching up with her latest vlog, glad she's actually working on her jewellery line.
Ok so once someone asked Danny on her Insta what’s up between the sisters and she answered something vague about Black lives matter and how their differing views caused the distance. My interpretation was, that Jason is an „all lives matter“-guy, Sammi agreed and Danny couldn’t believe it.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a strong suspicion all this fall out & tension was all related to BLM (Danni, her marriage etc. Personally I believe Danni & Jason’s views would’ve more similar than some would like to accept/believe). I feel for Sam actually. She must have felt very alone, she is the only black person in her circle in the respect. Sam can be quite a weak malleable person (she already has issues around her identity) & I can imagine them telling her what to think when in fact her life experiences probably demonstrated differently.

Reactions: 24
Ok so once someone asked Danny on her Insta what’s up between the sisters and she answered something vague about Black lives matter and how their differing views caused the distance. My interpretation was, that Jason is an „all lives matter“-guy, Sammi agreed and Danny couldn’t believe it.
Wow, they stopped talking in 2020 around that time, so that could be the reason for then falling out.
But wasn't Sammi also agreeing black lives matter? I remember her making videos about embracing her race more, and understanding race, etc.
Anyway, I remember Jason's IG rants against BLM, I always found it awkward for Sammi.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wow, they stopped talking in 2020 around that time, so that could be the reason for then falling out.
But wasn't Sammi also agreeing black lives matter? I remember her making videos about embracing her race more, and understanding race, etc.
Anyway, I remember Jason's IG rants against BLM, I always found it awkward for Sammi.
Ew what did he post?

Reactions: 1
Also there was the controversy with Jason posting a photo he shot of a homeless man, to which Danny reacted really not amused. Wasn’t it also that from then on she didn’t follow Jason anymore?

Reactions: 5
Holy tit, just watched the video and her face fully doesn’t move. What a shame.

Reactions: 1
Ew what did he post?
I really can't remember exactly what he said but he sounded quite hateful. I remember thinking he's lost the plot lol because he wasn't making much sense. And he kind of made it about him and his feelings (as usual).
Anyway, if anyone else can remember, let us know!

Also there was the controversy with Jason posting a photo he shot of a homeless man, to which Danny reacted really not amused. Wasn’t it also that from then on she didn’t follow Jason anymore?
Yes, I remember that.

• Wow
What the hell has she done to her face?! Sad :(
Why do all these young women want to look like a puffer fish? It wasn't that long ago it was all about cheekbones and jaw lines and now it seems to be about making your face look like a beach ball.

• Sick
Reactions: 13