Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New reel got her looking like a poster woman for mental illness.
I had to go look and the worst part are the enabling comments from people who are as delusional as she is or people who are most likely laughing behind her back.

Reactions: 5
I had to go look and the worst part are the enabling comments from people who are as delusional as she is or people who are most likely laughing behind her back.
It's no longer a therapist she needs to see, but a medical doctor.

Reactions: 1
Her new TikTok where she's lip syncing to a true crime documentary is so gross and weird to me. I don't get her. She claims everything is great and cool with Jason and that he's great, but constantly makes references to how terrible men are and how her life is so much better now. It's bollox.

I also think for an adult woman to be using a clip from a true crime doc is in very bad taste. She's admitted to being a true crime fan, so presumably she knows that that clip is from an interview where (I'll put this in spoiler tag. TW violence & murder)

Angela Simpson - a severely mentally ill woman - invited a disabled man who was a wheelchair user to her house for sex, then tortured and dismembered him for three days before murdering him and attempting to burn the body.

It's one thing for teenagers not to understand the weight of using a clip like that to look cool and edgy. This woman is 31, apparently she is "spiritually woke" and has a child. The more she posts, the less I like her. What is her problem?! It's like she left her husband and has regressed to a teenage state. I don't understand who these people are who keep bigging her up in her comments, I assume they are also women in their late 20s/early 30s who cannot deal with adulthood.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Her new TikTok where she's lip syncing to a true crime documentary is so gross and weird to me. I don't get her. She claims everything is great and cool with Jason and that he's great, but constantly makes references to how terrible men are and how her life is so much better now. It's bollox.

I also think for an adult woman to be using a clip from a true crime doc is in very bad taste. She's admitted to being a true crime fan, so presumably she knows that that clip is from an interview where (I'll put this in spoiler tag. TW violence & murder)

Angela Simpson - a severely mentally ill woman - invited a disabled man who was a wheelchair user to her house for sex, then tortured and dismembered him for three days before murdering him and attempting to burn the body.

It's one thing for teenagers not to understand the weight of using a clip like that to look cool and edgy. This woman is 31, apparently she is "spiritually woke" and has a child. The more she posts, the less I like her. What is her problem?! It's like she left her husband and has regressed to a teenage state. I don't understand who these people are who keep bigging her up in her comments, I assume they are also women in their late 20s/early 30s who cannot deal with adulthood.
I cannot like this enough. Its so true

Reactions: 7
I totally agree with above. I honestly think she's just thick. Not trying to be offensive but completely air headed, which is fine but she pretends to be complex/spiritual/deep which she's simply not. 😆

Reactions: 27
31 but she's not in the real world/down to earth its weird. Its like her inner child has had time to scurry out because she's been single for the longest time since her mashed up childhood and its manifesting in these weird ways.

Reactions: 5
IMG_20210203_231829.jpg

This is quite ironic considering how extremely narcissistic she's been coming across the last few months. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've learned how tit her sense of humour is. Fake quirky, self deprecating, forced satire.

Reactions: 11
I'm actually in shock at that true crime Tiktok. She's completely lost her mind

I totally agree with above. I honestly think she's just thick. Not trying to be offensive but completely air headed, which is fine but she pretends to be complex/spiritual/deep which she's simply not. 😆
Yep. She's not very clever. She fell into social media through just being 'pretty' on MySpace. Tried modelling, didn't work. Tried fashion, didn't work. Make-up - nope. Then blogging was a success and through that she stumbled into vlogging and was able to utilise her poor skills to make content.

She could have done SO MUCH!!! Imagine, it's now 2021 and she's alone in an apartment making Tik Toks. Ok, fair enough for most people, but when she had tens of thousands of subscribers, and could've made millions?

She should never have got with Jason either, he was a pompous lazy gnome who dragged her down, but she didn't care at the time that he was ruining her image. Image is everything when your job is being an 'influencer'. HOW could she not see that? She'll be needing a regular job in the next 5 years.

Reactions: 25
I'm actually in shock at that true crime Tiktok. She's completely lost her mind
That video was so distasteful and her future tiktok account is just embarrassing and cringeworthy. I think she is having a mid life crisis.

Reactions: 11
Her attempts at seeming free and light-hearted just come across as being completely deranged lmao.

Her attempts at seeming free and light-hearted just come across as being completely deranged lmao.
Reminds me of Ross from Friends saying, “I’m fine!”

For those who don’t know what I’m talking about - hope I’ve done this right:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went to watch the tiktok and google Angela Simpson off the back of your comment and I'm pretty shocked too. Extremely bad taste. In the back of her head she's so obsessed with tiktok ideas that she's heard this audio and thought "ooh strong independent woman" I can wear a really edgy, goth outfit. She clearly watches a lot of true crime, so it's not like she doesn't know exactly how crazy that women was.

Reactions: 6
Anyone going to take one for the team and watching the latest YouTube video? Pretty please?

Reactions: 2
Anyone going to take one for the team and watching the latest YouTube video? Pretty please?
I started it but clicked off after a minute as im so bleeping bored with watching videos of people talk about their *deep dark mh secret* of anxiety. There's only so many 'yeah just like try and not care what people think about you and talk to someone, dont suffer in silence bbz' videos you can watch.
I have anxiety and just find it all really boring... i know thats really bad. It doesnt help me. Seeing a medical professional helps me. And i know people do feel like these videos help but i wonder if that then means people dont push themselves the proper help they need.

• Heart
I started it but clicked off after a minute as im so bleeping bored with watching videos of people talk about their *deep dark mh secret* of anxiety. There's only so many 'yeah just like try and not care what people think about you and talk to someone, dont suffer in silence bbz' videos you can watch.
I have anxiety and just find it all really boring... i know thats really bad. It doesnt help me. Seeing a medical professional helps me. And i know people do feel like these videos help but i wonder if that then means people dont push themselves the proper help they need.
Agree with everything you said and the exact reason why I didn’t click on it myself.

I can’t tell if the people giving this vague advice are being genuinely or purposely watering things down so that they can tick the box but add zero real value to the audience.

The internet is amazing (I didn’t grow up with it) but I do wonder if sometimes it does more harm than good sometimes. (Well, there’s no wondering about it, we all the internet causes plenty of harm for many many reasons.)

But as you say, in this case does it stopping some people from digging any deeper and getting help they need? And that probably goes for SM too. There’s a difference between talking and talking with a professional. If shooting the breeze with a mate made a proper difference for everyone then most of us would be “ok” wouldn’t we?