Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TikToks like that look cute. Until you remember that it's just her...alone...in her bedroom...recording the same moves multiple times...and pretending to have the time of her life.

But I'm probs just too old for TikTok 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah, whenever I see TikToks like that all I can think is... how many times did she put her phone in the right position, do that weird tongue out dance stop, grab her phone, watch it back, delete it and do it again then sit alone in her room editing everything together and watching it back a few times before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I thought she was trying to say that Jason cheated
How??? He seemed to beteally depressed and horrible company spending a lot of time in 'his office' playing computer games and ge didn't have an athletic bulid or chiselled jawline to make up for this personality.

I flit in and out of watching Sammi but I'm watching her Q&A video and appreciated what she said about her daughter not being for consumption (in response to people asking her why she wasn't posting stuff with Indie). I think we are so used to influencers essentially using their children for content and even to make money, that when someone doesn't showcase their child online people think something is wrong. e.g. here people were assuming that because she wasn't posting pictures with Indie it meant that Jason had her most of the time.

We need way more influencers to speak out about putting children's lives online (who cannot consent). There's some really weird dynamics out there and I think we are gonna see a lot of influencer's kids speaking out when they are older about having all their awkward childhood years distributed to strangers online.
True, but sammi has used indie for ads - Huggies etc. Hopefully she won't on the future unless indie gets her own fee and it's put aside for her or used for education. Many children are child models and make a little nest egg for their futures that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How??? He seemed to beteally depressed and horrible company spending a lot of time in 'his office' playing computer games and ge didn't have an athletic bulid or chiselled jawline to make up for this personality.
I very much doubt his following and liking girls on insta stopped at just that. In her recent Q&A Sam alluded to them living quite separately even in the last year of them being together. I wouldn't be surprised if he were cheating on her with girls online. It wasn't unusual to spend all night in his computer room, probably doing a lot more than playing games. :sick:

Also don't forget his "photoshoots", almost exclusively with pretty aspiring models. And the weirdness with that one girl a few years ago.

Men who have affairs or cheat don't have to be good looking. In fact, I think often they're losing their looks and are aware of that fact which is part of the reason they seek other women out in the first place. Insecurity...Validation. Proving to themselves they've still "got it".

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Divorce looks good on her
I stopped following her recently, after being subscribed to her since she started Youtube.. purely because of this kind of content. She tries too hard to be sexy.. what is that move bending over and twerking with just her bum/legs in the video? Just no. This is not the content I want to see. Yeah I get it she is single, but I want to see fashion and beauty, not twerking and tongue sticking out every reel, tiktok, Insta story.. she's in denial about her wellbeing after the divorce. A lot of people get a fake boost of confidence after break ups, no need for her to sexualise everything in sight though.

Reactions: 17
I stopped following her recently, after being subscribed to her since she started Youtube.. purely because of this kind of content. She tries too hard to be sexy.. what is that move bending over and twerking with just her bum/legs in the video? Just no. This is not the content I want to see. Yeah I get it she is single, but I want to see fashion and beauty, not twerking and tongue sticking out every reel, tiktok, Insta story.. she's in denial about her wellbeing after the divorce. A lot of people get a fake boost of confidence after break ups, no need for her to sexualise everything in sight though.
And following on what I have mentioned here, she is even sexualising her style / fashion right now.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinks it’s a bit crappy that she hasn’t mention anything at all supportive about Grace? Who’s been in a coma for the past month...her sister is literally terrified and I haven’t seen Sammi comment on a post or story or nothing.. I’m not a fan of Graces but it’s a horrible situation and these two have made up for good few years now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone else thinks it’s a bit crappy that she hasn’t mention anything at all supportive about Grace? Who’s been in a coma for the past month...her sister is literally terrified and I haven’t seen Sammi comment on a post or story or nothing.. I’m not a fan of Graces but it’s a horrible situation and these two have made up for good few years now
People have suggested that Sam may have messaged Grace's sister privately. You'd hope so, but I still think for two public figures it would be a nice gesture to publicly show support.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I did think of that, but I agree I think a public gesture of support would of been nice! X

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was literally about to mention this again. There’s more news articles that Grace has been in a coma for a month now 😣. Very saddening and I go on Sammi’s Instagram and she just posts a video of her drinking tea like ??

I think whatever sort of relationship they still have with each other is sort of weird. (I mean Jason and Sammi.) like, she posts subliminals every so often on her IG stories and twitter, and yet she still shares his pictures of Indie as well? it’s so weird. and maybe it’s just me, but I find it uncomfortable of Jason posting a picture of Indie in the tub, even if only her face is showing. yikes

People have suggested that Sam may have messaged Grace's sister privately. You'd hope so, but I still think for two public figures it would be a nice gesture to publicly show support.
we'll never know but I do think its safe to assume Sam has contacted Grace's sister privately as they do actually know each other. tbh i think people are reading too muh inti this situation. Social media is not real life, a public message as a gesture would be hollow as she would only be doing it for her followers to see it.

Reactions: 14
Yeah I get that. There's also often the worry that if you make a post, people will turn around and make it about her when it wasn't meant that way. E.g. "So sorry to hear this, Sam", "Thinking of YOU". etc. There's also always the risk that she put up a post like that and people underneath are like "thought these two fell out?" or something so maybe it's easier to say nothing.

But then people are saying they're not close enough for her to put up a post, but then surely they wouldn't be close enough for Sam to have messaged her sister? 🤷‍♀️

Who knows tbh, I can see arguments on both sides. They both live public lives, so it would make sense for her to send public well wishes. But I also understand the reasons why she wouldn't. Either way, it's very sad and I hope Grace makes a recovery soon and can get back to her family.

Reactions: 7
Finally unfollowed her on ig. The app is tit now anyways and I haven't deleted it yet is just because of a handful of people I still enjoy following. So it wasn't just her, however....

Her new beige, Pinterest aesthetic + cringy bad ass hot girl poses + the annoying faux woke and self care quotes and unfunny memes on the stories + the painfully cringy Tik Tok reposts was just too much. I started following her yeeears ago on Youtube because I had NO fashion sense at all and wanted to work on that.

Now I think my fashion sense has become much better than hers who was once my (only) fashion guru lmao.
I'm no fashionista but after experimenting and maturing as a person, I now dress more and more intuitively every year, I have my own style no matter what I have on. Something about you wearing the clothes/ accessories and not the other way around. It has become more and more obvious to me how much Sammi JUST follows trends and her lack of sense of self reflects in that. No personality, no personal style. Looking for inspo and follow some trends that you enjoy is fun and normal, and it's her job to tell her followers what the latest trends are etc so I get that, but when that's all you got you'll just have a boring and charmless vibe to your outfits no matter how technically good they are. Still subscribed to the Youtube channel though just for the tea, especially since I have found this forum now. She's giving me unintentional entertainment lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her several weeks ago (after being a subscriber for years) and frankly completely forgot about her until I randomly saw this thread at the top of the tattle page just now. I honestly don't have anything to add, she's just become that irrelevant. I'm just quite shocked as to what she's become--we had all been waiting for this divorce for sooo long, she really had the opportunity to be reborn from there, but somehow she's achieved the opposite. She's sunken into oblivion.

Reactions: 12