Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missgarcy

I knew from the moment she got pregnant that her relationship was going to go downhill. She had a child because Matt wanted one and that never ends up well. I haven't watched the video but it looks like she got pregnant again to try and fix the relationship: another big mistake.

Reactions: 5

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Seeing her lack of enthusiasm is uncomfortable to watch. Did I love every second of being pregnant? No, but I was excited about my baby. Every time Samantha talks about being pregnant she mentions that her husband is sooooo old and makes it clear that she is giving him the baby he wants and the baby she was not ready to have. She kept using the word mourn in relation to how she feels. She intentionally got pregnant and is miserable about it. It must be exhausting to be around her. I wonder how their marriage will change once the baby is here. She seems to already resent her husband and the baby.
I was just gonna say that she resents Matt for "making" her get pregnant and she resents the fact that she got pregnant so fast. It makes me roll my eyes when she mentions that Matt is "old". For god's sake, he's in like his mid/late 30s. That is in no way old.

Their marriage will not survive this, guaranteed.

lol42069

I find it so, so, sooo odd that Alyssa is moving with them into the new house. Time to rip the bandaid off y’all. It was weird enough that she stayed after they got married

Lemonz

VIP Member
When I was pregnant I was absolutely terrified that baby would get here and I would massively regret it. I an not one of those people who longed to have a baby my whole life, I was worried that I would wish for my old life back and hate being a mum.

I was quite vocal about this as I am not the sort to keep things to myself and I wanted my friends and family to reassure me. I actually wish more people spoke up about these fears as it is probably more common than you realise but it is not considered acceptable to talk about.

2 years later and I adore my son more than anything else in life and I would never wish for my life without him. I’m sure Samantha will be the same.

ps. It is also fine to mourn your old life a little, you do give up being able to be selfish as a mother. It is totally worth it but it doesn’t mean you miss lay ins, nights out, summer holidays without screaming toddlers etc
This makes total sense, and yep definitely normal to be scared and mourning your old life! And im glad she's spoken up about it as it is normal to be like oh fuck what have i done. I guess its the combination of this and the way she has spoken about Matts urgency for a baby before and that she seems so focused on that particular point she has no excitement at all, maybe she was excited when they started trying and then panic took over when she got pregnant?

tootootoot

Chatty Member
She's just done an IG live, her and Matt almost divorced and she went through what sounds like a pretty difficult/ borderline traumatic beginning to her current pregnancy
Shit, that's so grim...her poor MH as well I can't imagine bringing another child into the mix will make things any easier

Lilas

At least she addresses the fact it's not good to be pregnant on an island with no hospital access. The delusion is still strong though when it comes to the husband and being in labor.

Odd choice of words where she says she would make a sudden move to "strike someone."

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I agree, It looks so sore, if nothing else. I admire her for being open about it as I really am not sure I’d have the confidence, but as she’s struggled with her skin being so bad for so long now I’m surprised she hasn’t given it a go, she’s tried plenty of other things to try and sort it out.

PrePackingPrep

I could only make it through ten minutes. It is terrifying that they have kids. Samantha is miserable and her husband is a mess. How does a person who doesn't show their kid online for privacy come to the conclusion that it's perfectly fine to post an hourlong video talking about their marital issues? I wouldn't want someone like him around my kids. Part of the problem is that Sam loves being unhappy. I think she doesn't want to divorce him because staying gives her more to complain about. I feel so sorry for their kids.

blaze19

I’m sorry but how low do you have to go to make someone delete that? Clearly not a true supporter/fan if you feel that harassing them for information is just. As much as I’d like to know the details, I respect her privacy and understand her reasoning for being so quiet about it.

Watching her video made me so extremely sad. How can one person take all of those things going on? And I'm sorry I know theoretically only those who know the relationship are those IN SAID relationship. But you cannot flee to a small island to avoid someone relapsing again. Running away from your life and support systems, friends, etc. She's making herself and her children more vulnerable to his relapses.

Reactions: 4

Lilas

I'm always shocked to see her bare face. Wonder why she hasn't tried Accutane. I know it's harsh, and not for everyone, but she really seems to need it.

mindlessness

VIP Member
Love seeing familiar faces on other threads.

Yeah I agree, personally wouldn't want someone who has an addiction around my kids even if it's the dad, especially with the relapsing. Very strange move to the island as well, it got me thinking was it to isolate him and shield him from a relapse and bad influences?
ha! Me too! ❤

The island move is tough because it helps isolate him from bad influences, but it also isolates her from a broader support network? I'm not sure if it's the decision I would have made in her shoes.

firecracker

I think it’s a boy, not sure why. I hope we get deets once she’s back home.

And yeah she’s just using “them” as gender nonspecific— which I get because calling your baby “it” always struck me as weird

How old is Sam and how old is her husband?
Also looks like GG is back up, under new management it seems.
I think sam is 28 and mat is 35?