Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

firecracker

100% agree, I always get huge red flags when someone talks about how much they argue with their SO, especially if there’s numerous break ups involved (which there were). They also bought a house together quite fast (I think because Matts family basically financed most of it?)
I hope for the best but it all seems a little worrisome

Reactions: 7

Lemonz

VIP Member
100% agree, I always get huge red flags when someone talks about how much they argue with their SO, especially if there’s numerous break ups involved (which there were). They also bought a house together quite fast (I think because Matts family basically financed most of it?)
I hope for the best but it all seems a little worrisome
Yes they did, and she's openly spoke about how its not the house she would have bought as its suburbs and she would prefer to be in the town. I would need to go back and watch the video but i feel like they had a fight the day they got engaged or the morning of?

Tiktokers_omg

I like Sam and I really feel sorry for her in this whole situation having an actual baby, another on the way and then some therapised man baby trying to turn your life upsidedown misusing prescription drugs 😶

I'm not sure why this video was necessary... He looked uncomfortable and I feel like she didn't need to share all this with the public?
Therapised man baby 🤣🤣. It's so true and she was also going through the abnormal cervical cells after her first baby top. She had a lot going on and meanwhile he was contemplating if he really wanted to step up or not. I don't think it needed to be shared either and it seemed pretty serious. Sam just looked angry and "eyeroll" the whole time.

firecracker

The more she talks about motherhood the more I feel like she’s just doing it for Matt. She doesn’t seem excited at all. I think if she had it her way she would have waited a few more years.

that or she’s really trying to push her “cool girl, I don’t give a shit” persona. Either way it’s bad vibes everytime I watch a video 🤷

missgarcy

Why does her friend live with them? That's kinda weird, I thought she was her sister or something.

Trixipaws

There’s an update but I can’t post a screen grab rn. According to her stories, She thought the contractions were Braxton hicks and at 4 Matt suggested they go to the hospital or call emergency midwife, and at 9 she had the baby in an ambulance 🤷🏼‍♀️ So Sam really chose chaos
Ack sorry, not to be pedantic but that's not what her screenshot shows. The 9:26 is her phone time when she screenshot the picture he sent her. The red circled times in the screenshots is the timeline.

4:21pm she texts Matt
5:20pm Matt took the pic of the baby having just been born in the ambulance. So, 59 mins later, not 5 hours.

• Heart

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I totally agree… next video will likely include a lot of eye rolling, and long pauses following by fake, self-deprecating laughter, as she tells us how chaotic the whole thing was.

Reactions: 6

vancitygirrrrl

Anyone else see her husbands comment in the Reddit thread about her giving birth? Sounds awkward and like Sam wrote it for him…

Also, she definitely gives off the super awkward/edgy~*~ vibe like those kids who put their moms name in their phone as “birth giver” does that even make sense?? 😂

• Haha

Lilas

Dear lord her skin looked burnt in the before pics. She seems to be isolating them in the hopes that he will get or stay sober.

He's going to leave at some point. I don't think they have a strong marriage.

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
I wonder how she's doing... It's interesting that she took a polar opposite approach to sharing her kid online vs what Kristi did. (Kristi is still a lunatic even however many months later).

Sam is, obviously, very foolish. Did she pushed this big move so that her and Matt can have a fresh start when the second baby comes? Otherwise, I don't see why that had to be done while she was so late in her last term.

I'm sure an eye-roll enducing video will be released in the following weeks with the latest, harrowing tales, of tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

Sam uploaded a video about her second pregnancy and the level of incompetence is, while astounding, rather on brand. I actually wish she didn't include Matt arguing on the phone with the emergency services, the whole internet didn't need to know that. It paints him in such a bad light, especially since she's already disclosed that he's relapsed previously.

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Jesus. She’s in for a rough ride. I would even say marrying someone with such a serious addiction is a huge mistake. That is way too much stress and now with another baby coming, plus her business, she’s gonna be a total mess. I don’t see them lasting long-term.

Lilas

I'm watching. Damn, he's immature. Sam could've done better, but she's in the deep shit now.

blaze19

Been a long time fan of Sam and can wholeheartedly say that’s shes my favourite youtuber. She has said several times she’s always wanted to be a mother and have a family, she even mentioned at one point she wanted 3 kids and Matt wanted 2, granted I think that this was before her mental health worsened. It’s sad to hear the negative side of pregnancy, the lack of connection etc, I’m only 21 and single so still have a way to go before I worry about this 😅 but I do hope that once the baby is here things work out and she takes to motherhood well. She’s never been one to be overly emotional on camera or online, but time will tell and hopefully it’s for the better!

Lilas

I wish her the best health wise, but that sounds like a high risk pregnancy and a very stressful marriage. She depends on him to be there for her and their son, and he's unstable.

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Today's video was ... a choice.
Yes, indeed. 😶
Her skin is looking so painful.. and she is just so... negative about every aspect of being pregnant. How sad is it that she had to go along with the very outdated standard of getting pregnant before you're 30 or getting pregnant at all.

Lilas

Neither of them have any common sense. She's lucky she made it to the ambulance before the baby came out.