Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilas

The way things happened doesn't surprise me, sadly. Their lives seem like chaos.

Reactions: 9

blaze19

Good for her if she doesn't want to exploit her kid for views. And honestly, those pregnancy videos made her look crazy. After her being totally disinterested in her pregnancy and practically eye rolling every time anyone asked her anything about her kid, I don't even know if she deleted them for the right reasons. Maybe she's still disinterested and knows only talking about the difficult aspects of motherhood would make people hate her.
Watching the live she did a few weeks ago, she definitely is more interested now the baby is here. She said she cried when she was struggling to breastfeed properly and got emotional talking about it, Matt brought them into the room off camera and her face lit up and she was all “lovey baby talk” if you get me
I think that now they’re here and a proper physical human being, not just in her belly anymore, she’s probably upped privacy tenfold

CalatheaLater

Chatty Member
did she delete it? i cant see any new posts except for one she made in november of a pic of her and her son
She's just done an IG live, her and Matt almost divorced and she went through what sounds like a pretty difficult/ borderline traumatic beginning to her current pregnancy

• Wow

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
It’s too cringey to watch the video, but they really shouldn’t be airing their dirty laundry to the world. There is no reason to have this video out.

I wonder how she's doing... It's interesting that she took a polar opposite approach to sharing her kid online vs what Kristi did. (Kristi is still a lunatic even however many months later).
It's such a stark contrast from Kristi literally having a video on her birth with him literally coming out her vag to Samantha keeping everything about her baby protected.

Reactions: 8

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I don’t think they’re very bright, and I also think it would be nearly impossible to give Sam advice without her digging her heels in and wanting to do the opposite, she’s so stubborn.

kindofmagic

they also said that they "deserved it" because the videos sam put up about her pregnancy were monetized

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Glad they’re all ok and it turned out fine but can’t help but feel that she’ll LOVE this whole…omg fuck my life I gave birth on my way to the hospital….She does seem to just love chaos and then being able to moan about and be a martyr to it. Think she’s moved and moved her parents with them as she knows the marriage’s days are numbered so she wanted to move to somewhere she likes with her support system for when she inevitably has to throw him out.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
There are some interesting comments on that Reddit thread… lots of the usual Sam fans that think she can do no wrong and that Matt must be behind every bad decision she’s ever made 🙄, but others are more balanced, I liked this one.

From what I gather, they’ve been fighting since day one, yet she still moved in with him within months, decided to buy a house she didn’t want/like, then got married quickly with an Instagram proposal that was discussed in advance, and they now have two children - the second baby planned while he was relapsing on prescription drugs. I think it’s a bit rich to blame Matt for all of that, Sam’s a grown woman.
IMG_0716.jpeg

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Wow that’s pretty rough actually, as someone that struggles with her MH anyway, plus said she was really tired all the time after their first child, that’s an awful lot of stress to deal with. I hope the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly.

Matt previously (before they got together) had a really bad oxy addiction, he’s spoken about it on her podcast before. Hopefully he’s got things back on course now.

firecracker

Looks like Sam is leaving the approachable podcast. Since they just released expensive merch a month ago, i’m guessing this is unplanned and having to do with Sam taking a step back from social media because of what happened on twitter.

Alyssa is making it a true crime podcast (because the internet doesn’t have enough of those)

EDIT: also sam cleansed her channel and deleted ALL the pregnancy related videos, including the announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 7

blaze19

Looks like Sam is leaving the approachable podcast. Since they just released expensive merch a month ago, i’m guessing this is unplanned and having to do with Sam taking a step back from social media because of what happened on twitter.

Alyssa is making it a true crime podcast (because the internet doesn’t have enough of those)

EDIT: also sam cleansed her channel and deleted ALL the pregnancy related videos, including the announcement
It really saddens me that she’s felt like she’s had to take away almost every related to the pregnancy because people wouldn’t stop coming for her. You go through enough as a new mother, she doesn’t need all the extra shit she’s had to put up with

Ever since her update video with Matt she has been HUSTLING Auric. She's always been very laid back when it comes to promoting her brand. Gee, I wonder what changed? 🤔

• Wow

Dearreader

VIP Member
It doesn't seem like a totally healthy home environment for anyone right now. From the glimpses we've had. :( I hope she is okay.
Love seeing familiar faces on other threads.

Yeah I agree, personally wouldn't want someone who has an addiction around my kids even if it's the dad, especially with the relapsing. Very strange move to the island as well, it got me thinking was it to isolate him and shield him from a relapse and bad influences?

PrePackingPrep

Just another thing for her to complain about. Scary to think they're responsible for two kids. Moving to an area that doesn't have a hospital during a high risk pregnancy is...almost like hoping something bad happens. Thank god her parents moved.

He really doesn't like her. I'm not sure why they're still together. He came back for himself and how divorce would affect him, not her or the kids. Tale as old as time.
Isn't it sad? Modern women of today are slowly realizing it doesn't matter how they talk to men or if they bust open the "communication channels" as wide as the Nile river – men don't give a sh*t! They never have! They never will!

It is obvious that Sam is the one pushing for Matt to go into therapy (which is good I'm sure he needs to deal with his codependency and figure out what fuels his addiction struggles) but she is not a girlfriend anymore. She is his wife with 2 kids, with lots of responsibilities. Clearly, he feels guilty about wanting to separate as kid #2 is on the way. This is a lot of work for a relationship that seems like it was unstable from the beginning and will most likely still end in divorce

• Heart

vancitygirrrrl

She’s looking rough these days and the more I see her complain about pregnancy and everything to do about it the less I want children. It’s the perfect form of birth control 😌

PrePackingPrep

Seeing her lack of enthusiasm is uncomfortable to watch. Did I love every second of being pregnant? No, but I was excited about my baby. Every time Samantha talks about being pregnant she mentions that her husband is sooooo old and makes it clear that she is giving him the baby he wants and the baby she was not ready to have. She kept using the word mourn in relation to how she feels. She intentionally got pregnant and is miserable about it. It must be exhausting to be around her. I wonder how their marriage will change once the baby is here. She seems to already resent her husband and the baby.