Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrePackingPrep

She said that she researched it and decided to stay on her medication during pregnancy. As if there was ever a millisecond she wasn't going to.

heidra123

has she said if she's gonna make a birth story video? or if she's gonna let people know she's going into labour?

Anyone else see her husbands comment in the Reddit thread about her giving birth? Sounds awkward and like Sam wrote it for him…

Also, she definitely gives off the super awkward/edgy~*~ vibe like those kids who put their moms name in their phone as “birth giver” does that even make sense?? 😂
What's Samantha's Reddit ? Does she have an account? Lol I'm late to the party.

blaze19

Does anyone know why they moved Houses? The old one seemed good and modern and was Matts childhood home. Do you think they separated and she got out?
She said they were downsizing slightly, it was well known that she never truly warmed to that house and she said there was a lot of space in it that they just didn’t need or have the use for

Sam and Matt should have just kept their relationship a casual-situational-fling. I don't see how Matt is possibly providing anything substantial. Sam has her business, plus influencing, she's got to be the breadwinner. I say dump the loser, focus on your kids! There could be someone for her that is ready, willing and able to handle those responsibilities, but Sam is too busy playing house with the man baby!!!

mindlessness

VIP Member
How long has Sam been with Matt? I haven’t watched her videos for a few years and can’t work out if he’s a new guy or the same one from like 2018?

Lilas

I can sense that too. I think it was a case of the right time with the wrong person. She was ready for the marriage and babies, and he clearly is not feeling it.

missgarcy

Interesting! I wonder why now? I rather liked her approach to keeping them off social media completely.
She said she thought about it a lot and she kept going back to it and wanted to share it. She also said it might be the last one.