Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact thats its all over her face and not specific faces leads me to think it could be something in her diet

Good point! I never felt guilty for the things I said, just foolish for sounding a bit flippant when I found out he looks old because he had cancer. I still don't feel sorry for him. Regarding him treating this other woman like a queen, a lot of crappy people clean up their act when they find they're going to meet the big man up in the sky.
I found wine, especially red wine gave me spots like that. She seems to be drinking more these days and posts wine a lot. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s a factor

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why influencers think we want to see the 'PR packages' they receive? Do you really think we're interested in seeing 20 stories of gifts you've received? What's the point? You're not providing any review of the products, not showing us how they perform or what they look like once applied, not telling us any useful information (how much it costs, where to find), not giving any discount codes. Literally zero point for the viewers. All it does is frustrate them. It's just incredibly irritating! If the post is just to say thanks to the brands then send them an email directly. Don't do it on the platform that is meant to be a bridge between you and your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think they wanna show off sometimes and I don’t blame them. Influencers get some pretty good companies gifting them. They’re so lucky lol.

Reactions: 5
I think they wanna show off sometimes and I don’t blame them. Influencers get some pretty good companies gifting them. They’re so lucky lol.
I personally don't mind. It provides transparency and gives me an insight into how lucky influencers are. Obviously most will mark something as gifted but there's other things they'll never show because it might not fit their brand, but I like knowing they've been gifted a kettle or a cookbook as much as I like knowing they've got some new Fenty or Nars. And it's better to me than PR hauls where they just gush over stuff.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why influencers think we want to see the 'PR packages' they receive? Do you really think we're interested in seeing 20 stories of gifts you've received? What's the point? You're not providing any review of the products, not showing us how they perform or what they look like once applied, not telling us any useful information (how much it costs, where to find), not giving any discount codes. Literally zero point for the viewers. All it does is frustrate them. It's just incredibly irritating! If the post is just to say thanks to the brands then send them an email directly. Don't do it on the platform that is meant to be a bridge between you and your followers.

I don't think Sam has ever in her YT career given a half decent review of anything she's been sent by PR.

Reactions: 10
Sam has just 'come out' as bi on her TikTok! Definitely growing since leaving the gnome

Reactions: 13
Was that coming out? I seem to remember her saying she was bisexual years ago when she was with Ricky? And maybe once in a video with Jason, I seem to remember him reacting in a sleazy manner.

Good for her, though. Hopefully she has better taste in other genders than she has in men!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
She needs to calm down with the fillers. Her face is so puffy and her lips are so uneven.

Reactions: 3
I'm confused when you said she came out as bi, did she say it or are you talking about the rainbow she put up?

Reactions: 2
Didn't she always claim to be bi? But at lot of people thought she was queer baiting because at that time, a lot of girls were (hello Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj).

I have a feeling her next partner will be a woman, especially as a Tattle user already came across her Hinge profile.

Reactions: 4
I just nipped over here because Sammi came up on my “For You” thread on TikTok to out herself as bisexual 🤷🏼‍♀️

Didn't she always claim to be bi? But at lot of people thought she was queer baiting because at that time, a lot of girls were (hello Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj).

I have a feeling her next partner will be a woman, especially as a Tattle user already came across her Hinge profile.
Tbh, coming out again via TikTok trend that insinuates bi people are quirky cutesy weirdos doesn't really scream legit lmao. But she's very young minded despite being in her 30s, and I guess online trends might feel like the best way for her to express herself so fair enough.

Reactions: 14
I think it’s a known thing she’s BI, but I feel like that tiktok was definitely posted because she might have a new girlfriend! I think she’s someone who can’t be single!

Reactions: 10
Thanks. Can see he's involved with someone there. Women who go with people publicly outed as abusive puzzle me.

Sure its not expected he'll never have a relationship again but I always wonder whats in the mind of those women...
Glad to see he finally left Toronto. I did not like him pretending to be part of my city.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.