Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^not a fan. But also it's like the fourth hairstyle this month. First the chunky braids, then the chunky twists then this. I'm sure there's been another

ETA just checked her IG. There were the silver and black chunky twists too

Reactions: 3
I think she looks like her sister's little boy...
Did anyone used to follow the sister? I can’t recall details but i remember her being a bit of a car crash. She did YouTube for a bit and the content was all over the place/inconsistent, sharing really personal details etc. I feel like she was just a bit lost.
She seems settled with her baby tho last time I looked, which is good

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she'll ever try a curly wig. I know she used to have the blonde big curls, but I'd be interested to see her wearing a wig closer to her natural curl pattern.

Did anyone used to follow the sister? I can’t recall details but i remember her being a bit of a car crash. She did YouTube for a bit and the content was all over the place/inconsistent, sharing really personal details etc. I feel like she was just a bit lost.
She seems settled with her baby tho last time I looked, which is good
Yeah I remember Dani's content was quite hard to watch at times. Intentional nip slips, very questionable makeup tutorials and cringe song covers. It was a real car crash of a channel where she often appeared to be drunk. She really seems settled now, and I remember her disappearing for a bit then doing a video about alcoholism/addiction/depression and recovery. It certainly seems as though both sisters have a lot of issues stemming from childhood. I feel like for a long time Sam has been trying to distance herself from her background.

Reactions: 6
Cool, I found it. Here it is for anyone who's interested, original commenter said "Why did you fight with Sam? It’s not worth it between family":

Screen Shot 2020-07-30 at 22.17.27.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
That's wild! But their relationship has been shaky for a while so I'm not sure it's completely related to BLM. I dunno

Reactions: 1
Idk, I get the feeling with how quickly Dani made sure to say she's not racist something racist probably happened. I cant imagine it was easy for Sammie growing up being the only black person in a white household. I wouldn't be surprised if she called Dani out on a microagression or tried to explain why something that may not seem racist from a privileged view is actually racist and it didn't go down well.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cool, I found it. Here it is for anyone who's interested, original commenter said "Why did you fight with Sam? It’s not worth it between family":

View attachment 197295
Hahah I called this! I can definitely see Dani being part of the All Lives Matter brigade and just not getting this. I know Dani has had her issues in the past and been on Youtube etc as well, probably thinking well you're half black and have done well on YouTube so what's all this black lives matter stuff then.

I would like to know what she means by guess along those lines lol because I think it is what I said, but I wonder if there's more to it. God I'd love to know more about the family seems to be a bit of a mess, I can't remember who said it but apparently her and Dani fall out every year!

Reactions: 10
Poor Sam, she’s such a lost soul. I hope she’s able to rebuild her confidence and get her old self back..

Reactions: 9
Jason's feet just made me throw up 🤮
I followed him to nose but this ain't worth it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gives the impression of never having had time to sit with her thoughts. Tbh it is a luxury not many have, she's financially comfortable and has some enforced alone time thanks to covid and Jason having indie part time. I hope it helps her. Solo Drinking won't.

Reactions: 9
Idk, I get the feeling with how quickly Dani made sure to say she's not racist something racist probably happened. I cant imagine it was easy for Sammie growing up being the only black person in a white household. I wouldn't be surprised if she called Dani out on a microagression or tried to explain why something that may not seem racist from a privileged view is actually racist and it didn't go down well.
I get the feeling by her saying "I'm not racist" and "guess along those lines" that she was making a subtle reference to someone else being racist- Jason. And that's why Danni and Sam fell out. Just a guess though, like she was trying to say something without saying it....

Reactions: 11
Not being funny but what is she actually...doing? Are enough people buying her jewellery that she doesn't have to make YT content?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see she is friends now with that Klaudia who used to be with Estee every single day!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
god jason is dead behind the eyes.
Well he has admitted to depression. I doubt he was a joy to be around.

Not being funny but what is she actually...doing? Are enough people buying her jewellery that she doesn't have to make YT content?
She gets money on her old vids too. I wish she'd vlog. Id like to see her setting up her new place, making it hers, doing plant based meals and shops etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.