Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I be honest with y'all? I think Sammi got tired of the housewife life and decided to break things off. And Jason is just trying to find some rebound sex because he's hurt. And I think it's great he's talking about antisemitism. Their whole relationship, she only showed little pieces of his culture because they were highly criticized for just visiting his family. We don't know if he is more observant that we think, because it was never shown to us.
And I just don't buy this woke Sammi. Braiding your hair and talking how you feel you've awakened doesn't do it to me. She would have to show us through her content. I

Reactions: 16
The selfie he posted on his grid gives me the heeby-jeebies 😂
Already publicly flirting with girls in the comments of course

Reactions: 1
Can I be honest with y'all? I think Sammi got tired of the housewife life and decided to break things off. And Jason is just trying to find some rebound sex because he's hurt. And I think it's great he's talking about antisemitism. Their whole relationship, she only showed little pieces of his culture because they were highly criticized for just visiting his family. We don't know if he is more observant that we think, because it was never shown to us.
And I just don't buy this woke Sammi. Braiding your hair and talking how you feel you've awakened doesn't do it to me. She would have to show us through her content. I
Sure Jason should talk about anti semitism as these issues are important but after years of dragging Sami’s viewers for caring about social issues and for being “PC” and “oversensitive” if they had any opinions on these things, to the point where he insisted he should say the N word, well it makes it a tough pill to swallow.

Reactions: 21
Are they? Sam just popped up on my feed which reminded me I needed to delete her off my IG

But scrolling through her pics I could not see Jason anywhere

Are they still. Together?
Well I obviously felt something

The selfie he posted on his grid gives me the heeby-jeebies 😂
Already publicly flirting with girls in the comments of course
What's his instagram so I can vomit

Oh, I thought they split because he treated her like tit and was a racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They split up quite a while ago now. He was doing 'photography', aka the worlds best hobby for talentless rich boys. Then he stopped updating his socials. I wonder if he got together with some cambridge educated rah girl that mummy liked. I'm dead curious lol.
I doubt they'd go near him, especially now he's a soon to be divorced, father of a toddler without a career or the means to be self sufficient.

He is as much a photographer as Brooklyn beckham is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so happy they split. I was absolutely shocked they even got married in the first place. Jason has always been an absolute prick and a leech. Sam was basically a single parent anyway earning the money AND taking care of indy etc good riddance

• Heart
Reactions: 18
so happy they split. I was absolutely shocked they even got married in the first place. Jason has always been an absolute prick and a leech. Sam was basically a single parent anyway earning the money AND taking care of indy etc good riddance
Due to the seemingly split custody, she's probably got more time to herself now more than ever before. Not saying it is necessarily easy but at least finally space for herself. Even if she has Indie, she's got much more flexibility now.

Also she seems to be eating mostly plant based/vegan now - I was always sure that was her goal but Jason was always insisting on a giant steak. I remember once she said she was cooking a buddha bowl and Jason ordered deliveroo instead of eating her food. Another time she said she wanted to make something vegetarian but followed up with 'but Jason wants steak so that's what I'm making'.

Reactions: 9
Due to the seemingly split custody, she's probably got more time to herself now more than ever before. Not saying it is necessarily easy but at least finally space for herself. Even if she has Indie, she's got much more flexibility now.

Also she seems to be eating mostly plant based/vegan now - I was always sure that was her goal but Jason was always insisting on a giant steak. I remember once she said she was cooking a buddha bowl and Jason ordered deliveroo instead of eating her food. Another time she said she wanted to make something vegetarian but followed up with 'but Jason wants steak so that's what I'm making'.
you know what, I thought that as well! She always seemed keen in implementing plant based meals in her videos, but Jason has always been so pro-macho-meat. Let’s not forget that she as a pescatarian for years when she met Jason and he was the one who introduced meet back to her diet!

Her ‘woke’ stuff gets me on my nerves too... like how she’s done with trying to be more sustainable. Part of me thinks that she’s using BLM and black businesses focus right now to get her jewellery brand back together cos it was pretty much dead before. The collection designs seem a little rushed if you know what I mean... still kinda liked them tho, but... yeah.

Reactions: 8
Always liked her cooking bits and food choices. I could not imagine being a couple or a family where we didn't eat the same thing, ordering take away, and then gorging on it in your games room is so rude! Even if it's not your favourite it ia a meal your wife cooked for you! Suck it up, eat it and say thank you.

Reactions: 15
I always have enjoyed her food content. I even made something she did the other month. Would love for her to post more videos dedicated to it. Would love for her to post more of any videos really. 🤣

Reactions: 6
I always have enjoyed her food content. I even made something she did the other month. Would love for her to post more videos dedicated to it. Would love for her to post more of any videos really. 🤣
I enjoy her vlogs, way more than hauls. Even chatty full face of make up vids, i know she has a look that's her (cats eye eyeliner) but she has such a good face for taking different looks that would be fun to see her film. She could always take it straight off afterwards! I'd like to see her hair updates too.

I honestly don’t get the vibe that the new ‘spiritually aware’ Sam is completely an act. I actually do think having all this time to reflect in lockdown and the recent worldwide BLM movement made an impact on her. It’s evident because of how much she has stepped away from YouTube and ofcourse because of the breakdown of her marriage/estrangement from her family. Of course every human being alive right now is going through some sort of transitional/confusing time due to Covid. Sam is going through it x 10 when coupled with the specific personal issues happening in her life.

She seems to be reflecting on her childhood a lot in particular (a lot of her IG story posts allude to trauma/childhood trauma.) Sam has always come across to me as a person who lives her life on autopilot. She’s gone from one situation to the next without being consciously aware of her feelings or behaviours. It seems for the first time in her life she is really sitting with herself. And for someone like her that is a pretty huge thing, but it also probably means she is unearthing traumas that have been long buried. I will say her focus on drinking and solo drinking is a bit concerning and I hope that unpacking her past won’t push her too far into a dark place.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.