Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched Sammi in years, I’ve just seen her daughter - she looks nothing like Sammi or Jason 😦 I’m in shock how different she looks to either of them! I thought she would look like Jason because he’s got v dark hair but she’s as fair as anything!
I'm so surprised at how fair she is! Especially since Jason is dark headed. In my family we're all born with black or very dark brown hair, although I know being tow headed is quite a common English trait. I wonder what her hair colour will be as she gets older- light brown?

Reactions: 1
I'm so surprised at how fair she is! Especially since Jason is dark headed. In my family we're all born with black or very dark brown hair, although I know being tow headed is quite a common English trait. I wonder what her hair colour will be as she gets older- light brown?
Yup, happened to many people i know!.they are forever pining after their baby blonde locks, and claiming to be a natural blonde. Lol. Not sure why it happena tbh, it seems kind of cruel of nature doesn't it. You get used to something and its snatched away.

Apart from her skintone obviously not being pale even for a mixed race girl, Sammi is actually quite "fair" for her phenotype. Most people of afro Caribbean heritage don't have light eyes or mousey brown hair so that could be where Indie has got it from. But I agree that it might be from Sammi's mum side as her mum is blondish and Indie looks like Danni's boy and both his parents are dark haired. I also wouldn't be surprised if Indies hair darkened over time as that's not uncommon.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Sammi deserves a new thread title - it's no longer the same bs and we have so many pages to go! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Thanks to everyone who shared their stories in dating a recently separated but still married man. Your experiences sounded much like I'd imagined but worse as they mess with your feelings.

New title obviously shoukd include shedding the parasite.

She's reposting girls doing their hair in chunky twists inspired by her I assume. I'd like to see her do some hair videos on how she does them. Not for myself, but I think it would make for good content.

Reactions: 7
She's reposting girls doing their hair in chunky twists inspired by her I assume. I'd like to see her do some hair videos on how she does them. Not for myself, but I think it would make for good content.
I’d like to see as well! I quite like them on her! They look good with her blue eyed and tattoos

Yup, happened to many people i know!.they are forever pining after their baby blonde locks, and claiming to be a natural blonde. Lol. Not sure why it happena tbh, it seems kind of cruel of nature doesn't it. You get used to something and its snatched away.
what’s wrong with being dark?

Think this is the most outspoken Jason has been on racism, and he's the victim 😬 (on his stories)

what’s wrong with being dark?
The people i know who were blonde as children miss it and say they that something they loved about themselves was taken away by mother nature. Like getting wrinkles.

Going by what they say - regularly. Not personal experience.

Blonde, dark, in between, there is beauty in it all.

Think this is the most outspoken Jason has been on racism, and he's the victim 😬 (on his stories)
I know being Jewish is an ethnic group and religion and there are many secular/non practicing Jewish people, but did he and Sammi ever celebrate any high holidays? I know they visited Israel.

He's never been very vocal about his jewish identity, even whilst travelling to Israel. He's also pointed out that he has moroccan ancestry which apparently would give him a free pass to say the n word but lol most moroccan are either white Imazighen or Sephardic Jewish, so not black. Being African doesn't necessarily mean you're black dumb ass. ( that's an old thing he said but it's been bothering me since. Jason is really the one "husband of" that I really couldn't stand, I hope he'll fall off the face of the earth à la Aslan and that we'll never hear from him again )

Reactions: 12
He's never been very vocal about his jewish identity, even whilst travelling to Israel. He's also pointed out that he has moroccan ancestry which apparently would give him a free pass to say the n word but lol most moroccan are either white Imazighen or Sephardic Jewish, so not black. Being African doesn't necessarily mean you're black dumb ass. ( that's an old thing he said but it's been bothering me since. Jason is really the one "husband of" that I really couldn't stand, I hope he'll fall off the face of the earth à la Aslan and that we'll never hear from him again )
What's he up to nowadays? I checked in on Essie for the first time in years the other day and they're no longer together??

What's he up to nowadays? I checked in on Essie for the first time in years the other day and they're no longer together??
They split up quite a while ago now. He was doing 'photography', aka the worlds best hobby for talentless rich boys. Then he stopped updating his socials. I wonder if he got together with some cambridge educated rah girl that mummy liked. I'm dead curious lol.

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does Jason keep filming insta videos whilst driving?? On the MOTORWAY?! I hope to god Sammi doesn't let Indie in the car with him...

Aside from it being dangerous and irresponsible why is he even doing it anyway? It's not like he's videoing a beautiful landscape or bridge or something, it's literally just a motorway.

Its very noticeable how his Insta presence has shot up since announcing the split. Guess he wants to present himself as being very active in case any women are watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This sounds mean.

I think Sammi is pretty and I like her new look. But she just doesn’t have the vibe or attitude to pull or something fire. She’s lovely but her personality is vanilla.

I know it doesn’t matter but she just doesn’t it. I feel like the wrong girl for popularity when it should have been someone more... someone who has actual flavour.

Reactions: 3
This sounds mean.

I think Sammi is pretty and I like her new look. But she just doesn’t have the vibe or attitude to pull or something fire. She’s lovely but her personality is vanilla.

I know it doesn’t matter but she just doesn’t it. I feel like the wrong girl for popularity when it should have been someone more... someone who has actual flavour.
It's true. She doesn't really stand out. She started at a time when wearing leggings and a band tee was all it took to be considered fashionable and her looks were her saving grace.

She's very middle of the road. She's not really one thing or the other, she's just nice and puts herself together well enough. But nothing amazing.

If it wasn't for longevity and if she started later, I believe she'd have a solid 50-250k followers on both insta and YouTube.

Reactions: 2
Her new jewellery line is based on Ibiza, didn't she and Jason meet in Ibiza?

Tbh I'm not entirely convinced that they won't end up back together at the moment. Like, I hope not but they seem quite active liking eachothers pictures etc. And also considering both of their social media activity has massively spiked since the separation, it's probably become pretty evident that they don't have anyone to talk to other than eachother.

Reactions: 8
Her new jewellery line is based on Ibiza, didn't she and Jason meet in Ibiza?

Tbh I'm not entirely convinced that they won't end up back together at the moment. Like, I hope not but they seem quite active liking eachothers pictures etc. And also considering both of their social media activity has massively spiked since the separation, it's probably become pretty evident that they don't have anyone to talk to other than eachother.
Yes they did meet in Ibiza! Not really convinced by this collection btw. Just watched her video about it and I find it so awkward that at some point, when she describes the shape of one of the rings, she said 'maybe this piece is a bit more inspired by... The sea I would say', right after using the same keywords that she kept using throughout the video (flow, freedom, curves, organic). Isn't she supposed to have designed those? Cause with this video, it clearly comes across as if she didn't. It would probably have been more efficient to do a voiceover video with close ups on the piece, intertwined with holiday memories.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.