Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever have Indie?! I only ever see her with Jason and Sammi swanning all over the place!

Reactions: 7
Does she ever have Indie?! I only ever see her with Jason and Sammi swanning all over the place!
The set up seems weird and chaotic. They've completely flipped the main care provider roles. Maybe Sammi has a lot on? She seems to be out and about more than when she was married - pandemic and all!

Also because they both post so often now it's weird that one day she'll post Franklin and/or indie then the next day Jason will post Franklin and/or indie. Jason still seems to have dog and daughter more often but it's almost like a daily switch.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s probably because it looks like she was always taking care of indie when they were living together. She’s making him step up x10, we love to seeee it

Reactions: 21
I think it’s just that she doesn’t post every time she has Indie. Jason, on the other hand, appears to be one of those guys that just has to tell the world he is doing his (obligated) dad duties, which gives the impression he has her more. Which I doubt. I remember one time Sammi went on a solo trip and suddenly Jason was posting loads of stories of him looking after Indie, showing him getting up early to feed her etc. It was like someone documenting their first babysitting experience... it was very bizarre. It was so obvious that he wasn't normally part of that routine.

Reactions: 42
I think it’s just that she doesn’t post every time she has Indie. Jason, on the other hand, appears to be one of those guys that just has to tell the world he is doing his (obligated) dad duties, which gives the impression he has her more. Which I doubt. I remember one time Sammi went on a solo trip and suddenly Jason was posting loads of stories of him looking after Indie, showing him getting up early to feed her etc. It was like someone documenting their first babysitting experience... it was very bizarre. It was so obvious that he wasn't normally part of that routine.
I agree

She posted a story the other day and Indie was sat in a dressing gown watching the tv. It was very normal.

Jason seems like Jamie Perkins who is doing the most online to make it look like he's a good dad for the short time that he has her. Nikki on the other hand rarely posts the girls but has then like 80% of the time

Reactions: 19
I agree

She posted a story the other day and Indie was sat in a dressing gown watching the tv. It was very normal.

Jason seems like Jamie Perkins who is doing the most online to make it look like he's a good dad for the short time that he has her. Nikki on the other hand rarely posts the girls but has then like 80% of the time
Agree! Totally off topic but Is there a thread on jamie and Nikki? I know they have one on GG but I can’t stand that site!

Reactions: 2
Agree! Totally off topic but Is there a thread on jamie and Nikki? I know they have one on GG but I can’t stand that site!
I don't think there is you know! Maybe start one? x
I didn't know there was one on GG... *shimmies over to have a look*

Reactions: 1
This isn’t about Sam specifically but not sure where else to post it. So, Sammi’s sister’s partner has followed me on Instagram for a good while now, I think since they started going out pretty much. Not sure how he found my account, maybe I commented on Danni or Sam’s Instagram posts all that time ago.

Anyway, he‘s always liked and commented on my photos here and there, but yesterday he went through some of my selfies from over the last year 😂 he’s also creeped into my DMs a couple times which I’ve ignored. He seems like such a sleaze.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
This isn’t about Sam specifically but not sure where else to post it. So, Sammi’s sister’s partner has followed me on Instagram for a good while now, I think since they started going out pretty much. Not sure how he found my account, maybe I commented on Danni or Sam’s Instagram posts all that time ago.

Anyway, he‘s always liked and commented on my photos here and there, but yesterday he went through some of my selfies from over the last year 😂 he’s also creeped into my DMs a couple times which I’ve ignored. He seems like such a sleaze.
oh damn, I always thought her and Jake were an odd pairing but that they seemed really in love! Although I did wonder why he hadn't featured in many of her posts on insta recently.

Reactions: 1
Geez what happened to these girls to end up with such gross spouses? They both have really similar issues, it's just Sam has managed to rise above Dani in terms of finance and class due to striking lucky on YouTube. If Sam hadn't made it as an influencer I think her life would be very, very different.

Reactions: 16

So low to be e-flirting with someone he likely discovered through the mother of his child's profile. Of ALL the accounts on Instagram, he's trawling through the ones who follow his partner and/or her sister to perv on. And if you came up as suggested, he should have backed off as soon as he saw who you followed. Even if they've split, it's still creepy.

Reactions: 7
So low to be e-flirting with someone he likely discovered through the mother of his child's profile. Of ALL the accounts on Instagram, he's trawling through the ones who follow his partner and/or her sister to perv on. And if you came up as suggested, he should have backed off as soon as he saw who you followed. Even if they've split, it's still creepy.
Totally agree.

I’ve plenty a photos of me and my partner on my account too, for him to know he’s never going to get likes or comments back 😂

Reactions: 5
Father of a young child prowling insta for an ego

I know it's not all men. But, why is it so many men, and men who should be concentrating on the family they created and supporting the woman who birthed your child and could probably do with extra support and help right about now.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

the timings of the likes are so weird Too. Liked a couple, waited 40mins then liked more?? Creep

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh wow I'm behind but never thought Sammi would actually leave Jason! Good on her.

I feel as though she's gonna lose a lot financially in the divorce though (unless she got a pre-nup which I doubt it).

Reactions: 3
She's very forgettable. Considering I watch 99% of her uploads I haven't missed her videos at all.

I've always been rooting for her because I liked her and wanted her to make better content not only for herself but also because I enjoy it. But I guess I didn't enjoy it that much...

I haven't even watched her old videos which is something I normally do when I "miss" a YouTuber.

Reactions: 3
Her new video was nice. I hope she takes the time to learn who she is outside of a relationship. Just be single for a year at least.

Reactions: 6
Her new video was cute..I think maybe it's a bit early for her to be sermonising to people about how to live their best lives but I'm glad she is healing and I hope she's taking her own advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.