Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of good news! According to the dog rescue's fb page, Odin (now Bruce) has been rehomed! Hopefully he has a much happier life from here on out ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cannot STAND her anymore,
why is every single upload like that of an influencer who’s never been on camera before, she trips over her words, awkwardly giggles like she’s embarrassed to be filming herself, constantly looks like she’s out of her depth and like she wants to run and hide.

she offers nothing to youtube, her family is a car crash with that husband around and she’s going through dogs like they expire.
turning off comments so nobody can call her out, at least have the balls to accept the criticism you deserve.

I'm so over her, and her child really seems to be struggling with basic speech and manners

Reactions: 17
She's boring now...to be honest she has always been boring, but at one point she was young and fresh, and obviously attractive...people followed her in the way all young beautiful women have fans...

Now she's older there is just no substance there. She has a poor sense of style and perpetually (I'm sure I've said this before), looks like a young child wearing adult clothes. She tries so hard to be a yummy mummy type, down to the dogs they ended up getting rid of. I really don't get how she has a following at all.

The best thing she could do for her career is leave that bozo she's married to, move out and start over. She is still young enough to find herself, because the dissatisfaction she has with her life is painfully apparent.

Reactions: 11
I feel cruel writing this but I find her vlogs uncomfortable to watch because I ..pity her a bit? Not a natural Youtuber is she? Sammi was right place at right time. I think she has even admitted that she struggles with content nowadays. But I appreciate that she has her brainwaves for side hustles (jewellery biz) and brands do still her free goodies, so all hope is not lost.

I see Jason gets a bad rap on here but I feel a bit out of the loop. Why do we dislike him so much?

Reactions: 5
I wish they would split up. Jason is VILE. I honestly think we would have heard about it if they had split up - Jason is such a narcissist that he wouldn't have been able to resist some Michalak ripped off moody video with faux sentiment about this event in his life, as though anyone on the planet gives one iota of a duck about what he thinks. I feel so sorry for Sammi, she lurched from one abusive relationship to another. I remember when she did a tutorial on how to get Rihanna's makeup look from the We Found Love - she was so bubbly and vibrant and energetic. Now she's like a stepford wife. No personality and so vanilla.

Reactions: 14
Omg has anyone seen her sister's partner? Totally opposite of the type i thought she would go for. His ig is @jakelloydy

Reactions: 1
Cannot STAND her anymore,
why is every single upload like that of an influencer who’s never been on camera before, she trips over her words, awkwardly giggles like she’s embarrassed to be filming herself, constantly looks like she’s out of her depth and like she wants to run and hide.

she offers nothing to youtube, her family is a car crash with that husband around and she’s going through dogs like they expire.
turning off comments so nobody can call her out, at least have the balls to accept the criticism you deserve.

I'm so over her, and her child really seems to be struggling with basic speech and manners
I think Indies speech is bad before she always seems to have a dummy in her mouth!

What does Jason do for work ?
professional bum.

I think Indies speech is bad before she always seems to have a dummy in her mouth!
i hate speaking about a kids progression because all kids meet milestones at different times but she’s always screaming at sami and seems to be a bit of a....handful 😐
Choosing my words carefully.

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit out of the loop so can someone fill me in, odin is the most recent dog they got? What happened to him, she hasn't rehomed him like she did the French bulldog has she?

Also I wonder why it says he was called tintin not odin? Do you think it was done on purpose so they could try deny the fact is was their dog?

Last edited:
professional bum.

i hate speaking about a kids progression because all kids meet milestones at different times but she’s always screaming at sami and seems to be a bit of a....handful 😐

So unfair to speak of a child that way. My daughter who is a similar age to Indie has a speech delay due to NHS doctors refusing to refer her for an ENT assessment. She often shouts at me and can act out because she struggles to get people to understand her.

Children of her age are meant to be a handful. Don't try to imply that something is wrong with a child because she doesn't meet your expectations.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So unfair to speak of a child that way. My daughter who is a similar age to Indie has a speech delay due to NHS doctors refusing to refer her for an ENT assessment. She often shouts at me and can act out because she struggles to get people to understand her.

Children of her age are meant to be a handful. Don't try to imply that something is wrong with a child because she doesn't meet your expectations.
do you vlog your child and upload it to the internet to make cash?

when she does it... do you laugh like it’s so cute and endearing?

i don’t actually care about the kids progress, every kid develops differently but I do care about what Sami uploads and how she responds to indie and therefore il comment on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Attempting to moderate, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
do you vlog your child and upload it to the internet to make cash?

when she does it... do you laugh like it’s so cute and endearing?

i don’t actually care about the kids progress, every kid develops differently but I do care about what Sami uploads and how she responds to indie and therefore il comment on it 🤷‍♀️
You were commenting on Indie, her behaviour and implying something is wrong with her. You weren't commenting on Sammi and her parenting skills. Criticise the mother all you like but it is deeply unfair to comment on a child.

You were commenting on Indie, her behaviour and implying something is wrong with her. You weren't commenting on Sammi and her parenting skills. Criticise the mother all you like but it is deeply unfair to comment on a child.
a child is the product of their parents, if a kid is screaming at their mother because they want a snack and the mother is giggling like a shy teenager (which is what Sami seems to do constantly now) and she uploads that on YouTube or Instagram, I will comment on it.

the parent is making the kid what it is,
I stand by what I say.
I’m gonna quote myself just to drive my point home 😐
She’s raising a brat if she allows this to continue. I didn’t call the kid a brat, but she uploads a child who’s showing bratty behaviour and she’s getting her bag for that 💰💰💰
you correct a kid if they do something wrong. That’s parenting. Sami is vlogging her kid for content. I’m commenting on her content 🙂

a parent corrects a child’s speech and manners no matter how old they are, they don’t vlog and laugh.

I checked my own comments. Stand by them.

Reactions: 14
It's not "deeply unfair" if her mother puts her online for everyone to see and comment on.

Reactions: 12
Long rant, not sorry.

The age ting is an bullshit reason. If there is no medical (speech impairment included) reason for the child to behave the way the daughter is, it is all on the parent, both of them.

When I was 4-5 my parents had to go to the "learning Norwegian choruses" for foreigner integration into society (cant remember what it was called). Me and my little two brothers had a taxi waiting for us outside our home to get us to the kindergarten. It did happened a couple of times that my parents had to leave super early, so I had to guide my brothers to the taxi and lock the door behind us. Children are surprisingly adaptable and can behave as long as you teach them the right way. My parents were by no means perfect but there is a something in-between doing "no parenting-parenting" and being a "controlling freak".

Both of younger brothers had speech problems as children. When one got better, the other suddenly started getting speech issues (twin life is fun). They got help by a speech therapist for a while and my mother, who has only finished 4 grade (elementary school), sat with us after returning from the course, making food and cleaning, to help us learn basic Norwegian, counting and reading so we had at last the basic knowledge before we started school. We were bilingual, and thanks to german tv became trilingual during elementary (I have now sadly forgotten a lot of german because I don't use the language, but can understand when listing to some speak german).

Sami has no excuse, she can afford having a bum as a partner but not for parenting her child? Its not like she has a 9-16 full-time job, she can easily take some time off and do parenting classes or at last see to get her daughter some speech therapy lessons. This is not the daughters fault, her behavior is a product of her upbringing.

I strongly belive that kids don't belong on social media, they are not accessories, not the fake friendships influencers have to get more popular. Children need privacy and their parens attention and guidance, I wish more influencers shielded their children from the camera. I shudder when i think about the Ace family.

Reactions: 8
Sorry to be blunt, but some kids are just arseholes! (Excluding obvious deviants/criminal behaviour). You realise this when you have as many as I do (4), or you get unlucky with the first.

My daughter has ALWAYS been a handful, she has been raised exactly the same as my other children...they are placid, calm and reasonable, but my daughter is bossy, shouty, and used to throw frequent fits as a toddler over anything and everything. I even had her assessed for behavioural/developmental issues at one point, because I couldn't believe her behaviour was 'normal'. The conclusion was that it is just her personality! She's an arse!

Not saying Indie is, but I don't judge because sometimes children can just be difficult and it's not always a direct result of your parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Jason is back to his gross, inappropriate ways with women (who am I kidding, I'm sure he never stopped). Found out through the other thread he's been religiously liking pics of @milliehannahhh on insta who apparently only turned 20. You can see for yourself he likes every single provocative photo she posts (can't be bothered liking the less provocative/more covered up ones though 🙃)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.