Samantha Maria/BeautyCrush - New Year, New Hair, Same BS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like her, I find her really relatable! Indie is so cute.

Reactions: 2
I think she was doing splendid with the climb right before Jason pulled his stupid tit. Then almost involved her in a response she didn’t even need to make. It was like he couldn’t even respond on his own without her because in the end all she did was provide support, she didn’t push him to do anything. I am certain it left a bad mark and I feel like I haven’t seen her at any important events since. Everything since Jason’s stumble has appeared desperate and I hadn’t realized that until I noticed I wasn’t watching her for a while.

Reactions: 2
I think she was doing splendid with the climb right before Jason pulled his stupid tit. Then almost involved her in a response she didn’t even need to make. It was like he couldn’t even respond on his own without her because in the end all she did was provide support, she didn’t push him to do anything. I am certain it left a bad mark and I feel like I haven’t seen her at any important events since. Everything since Jason’s stumble has appeared desperate and I hadn’t realized that until I noticed I wasn’t watching her for a while.
Would you mind explaining what happened? I haven't followed her in a while and I'm interested!

Reactions: 5
So on tiktok Jason threw one of Indies toys at Sammi smacking her on the face. Sammi looked like she was about to cry. The guy is an absolute horror

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
So on tiktok Jason threw one of Indies toys at Sammi smacking her on the face. Sammi looked like she was about to cry. The guy is an absolute horror
hmm I’ve always got bad vibes from him. Seems insecure. Mood swings. Potentially sensitive about Sammie being the breadwinner. The kind of guy that would want to assert control. She’s also fragile and goes for the ‘bad boy’ judging by her past relationship. Not saying he’s physically abusive but seems mentally abusive. And she has no close friends and seems to be more distant from her family. A worrying combination. Indie is a sweetie though

Reactions: 11
If that is Odin that is so bleeping upsetting. They're both idiots who don't train their dogs properly and don't consider the implications of adopting a fashion-bred dog just because it is cute. I also think she's not shown him in a while but I'm not spending too much on insta stories these days, especially as everyone and their bleeping grandmother is just uploading Tiktoks now.

I wonder if they've really had to give him up, how they will explain it this time or will it be typical YTer silence pretending nothing's happened? Didn't they do the same with Riley for a long time?

Reactions: 8
I got so bleeping angry and unfollowed when I saw they got another bulldog. Anyone with any sense should know that you NEVER keep two male bull breed dogs together (and sometimes two females) unless you are a VERY experienced dog owner. Didn't they learn anything from last time? Absolute idiots, buying a dog for looks alone and not doing any research into breed history and behaviour.

OMG poor little fella 😞
Someone in the comments of that fb post said he was Sammi's..

Weird how the same thing is happening with Jim and Tanya's dog, no sign of her on social media for ages and they both ignore any questions about her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wow she's like a shell of her former self
She really is! I went and watched her first ever videos, she was very assure of herself and she was more confident saying how she didnt let things worry her. She was bubbly but since getting with jason, hes sucked the life out of her its sad. Im happy that she has indie that keeps her going but she needs to cut jason and co parent. I know its isolation so before/after this situation she could have gone on mommy meet ups and made friends and have indie have playdates i mean she lives in london! But her confidence is completely gone ughh its so tragic. I dont blame her i blame jason, he knew she was in a toxic abusive relationship with ricky and he comes along even i was fooled thinking he was so nice then he crawls into her life and is a lazy slob who does nothing!! Sammi is vulnerable and she’s probably embarrassed to leave him but her audience is behind her none of us like jason we see through his tit 😩

Can’t believe they are getting rid of another dog!! Why would they even get another one ffs! Idiots!!! Shouldn’t be allowed to get anymore dogs!

Reactions: 9
Why did they think getting a second male bulldog was a good idea in the first place? Especially when they have a young child. Thank god Indie hasn’t be hurt. Probably Jason’s idea. Seems stupid enough that he’s have come up with it. It was sad enough that Sammi’s french bulldog she had originally was given up when they got the first English bulldog. No doubt Jason pushed to get the dog he wanted and get rid of her dog. She had no issues with her dog until they brought in Franklin it seems. Did they not learn from last time the risks of bringing in more dogs to the equation

Why did they think getting a second male bulldog was a good idea in the first place? Especially when they have a young child. Thank god Indie hasn’t be hurt. Probably Jason’s idea. Seems stupid enough that he’s have come up with it. It was sad enough that Sammi’s french bulldog she had originally was given up when they got the first English bulldog. No doubt Jason pushed to get the dog he wanted and get rid of her dog. She had no issues with her dog until they brought in Franklin it seems. Did they not learn from last time the risks of bringing in more dogs to the equation
100% jason hes the puppet master

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.